“Thank you ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Crescent Resort On South Beach

You added Crescent Resort On South Beach to your Saves list
Crescent Resort On South Beach
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1420 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)   |
“Thank you ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Thank you for accommodating my friends with check in and check out times. You really saved us by adjusting to our needs! Also the room was very clean and neat and comfortable! The location was great and sight seeing from the rooftop was cool too! Thanks again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The customer service is phenomenal! We had disembarked from our cruise several hours before we were expecting to check in. The staff was very accommodating; they were able to get our rooms ready in a reasonable amount of time and allowed our group to use all of the amenities before our early check in. Did I forget to mention we had 11 people in our group? The hotel staff is extraordinary and are truly there to make sure their visitors have an exceptional stay. The rooms were spacious and allowed for all of us to stay comfortably!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We arrived at the crescent about 3 hours early with a large group of 11 people just after getting off a cruise boat. They were very accommodating in getting one of our rooms ready 3 hours early so that we could get all of our luggage put away and go out to explore south beach.

The rooms are very clean with 2 large king sizes beds and a pull out couch as well as a kitchenette so you can store your own drinks/food, ect

I would highly recommend this hotel for a one night stay or to come for an extended vacation. The price was also very affordable. 5 stars!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Jacques was a great help and accommodating when we requested an early check in. The housekeeping staff did a great job and our room was clean and had a nice fresh smell too. The service here is exceptional. Great location and superb staff make this a great choice! This is my new go to spot in South Beach.

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a very large group and arrived a few hours early off of our cruise ship. Jacques Abraham and Wayne Clark from maintenance and housekeeping, specifically, made arrangements and got one of our rooms open so that we could store all of our bags while we went for coffee and lunch. Rooms are very clean and nice sized and very comfortable. Great location as well. Very close to the beach and a whole slew of restaurants and bars. Will definitely be staying again!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff at Crescent Resort on South Beach is! Jacques went above and beyond to assist our large group when we arrived early to check in after our cruise. He was extremely pleasant and accommodating with our varied requests. The rooms are large, clean, and very nicely appointed. Wayne was also very kind and helpful during our check in. This hotel is a gem and the location is perfect. The service here is top notch!! Thanks for the perfect end to our vacation. We'll definitely be back again!!

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had the best time vacationing. I'm really particular when it comes to customer service, so I am always asking for names and business cards, etc. I remember several people at this hotel particularly for their extraordinary customer service. Once I arrived I was immediately greeted by the front desk personnel Jacques. I think that's how you spell his name, but anyway, Jacques was awesome and great customer service skills. He was very pleasant, funny, and was down to earth. The hotel was very clean. There was this the maintenance guy I believe his name was Frank or Fred but he was very helpful and knowledgeable and had a really nice accent. The rooms were nice and clean. Smelled fresh and clean too. I was in room 3307 and whoever the housekeeper is for that room did a great job. I think I need to hire her to help me out at home. Nevertheless, great place. This is the only hotel I will stay at when I am in South Beach

Room Tip: All the rooms are really nice, they are like mini apartments.