Where do I begin. Check in: Only one person at the front desk. It literally took me 30-40 mins to check in on a Saturday morning really! I would think it's busy on Friday. The guy was very nice and apologetic but still a very big inconvenience. Resort fee $12.99 per day for no pool and very old and small work out center. There's plenty of hotels on ocean dr that offer more amenities then that. $32 per day for valet parking! Roof top deck is a joke. Rooms: very old!!!! They need to gut this whole hotel and do a complete renovation. Living room carpet looks like they never clean it. It was absolutely disgusting! I didn't want my shoes touching it let alone my feet. Kitchen appliances very old and barely working. Bathroom is falling apart. Water pressure goes up and down while showering. Its just too much to list. 12am the smoke detectors just started going off for no reason. Which really annoyed me because it woke my husband and I up. I know stuff happens but that should've happened. Come to find out the batteries were dead. Really! Aren't you supposed to do routine maintenance on those things. Smdh! The bed was ok but really soft. There were cracks in the tile floor. I move the trash can in the bathroom and I saw a roach trap stuck to the wall. WHAT!! Does this hotel have roaches?! The armoire still had somebody's clothes in it like housekeeping never even bothered to check for left over item when someone checks out. That brings me to housekeeping: THEY SUCK!! Sunday, they didn't vacuum, do dishes, sweep or even wipe down counters. They only made the bed, put towels on the bed not even in the bathroom and took my tip I left on the counter. Monday, they only put the dishes in the dishwasher. They didn't even make the bed. We left at 4am to travel to Tampa and returned around 5pm to our room looking like that. I could go on and on but I'll stop here. Bottom line, DON'T STAY HERE! Oh forgot to say the location is wonderful. Away from the noise on ocean drive out close for you to walk anywhere. That's the only reason why I stayed. Next time I visit Miami I will find a better hotel. It's sad because this hotel has the potential to be the best on ocean dr. NEED A LOT OF WORK!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach