Great location! walk across Ocean Drive and you are on the beach! staff was not too friendly- and the computer in the lobby is SOO slow- but they do offer free wi-fi. Don't bang on the gym- 3 treadmills and free weights that are from 1970. I had a 1 bedroom with a kitchen, living room with a couch/table. The bathroom was clean. I would stay here again. Go to Publix before you check in- no decent grocery stores around. Publix is NOT within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch.Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.