“Worst Vacation.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #193 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worst Vacation.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here with my boyfriend, and when we went into our room the first thign he said was "Vincent, we've messed up."

Now, there's an a lot nicer hotel near by so do not fret, our vacation was better after that one terrible night.

The front desk staff are utterly rude! It's expensive, the air conditioning button is broke. But, in my book they've made a record.

And that record is of being the worst hotel that me, or my boyfriend have EVER stayed at.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Where to begin since my whole stay at this hotel was absolutely horrendous! The only thing the hotel has going for itself is the location! The front desk staff is rude & crass. One of them (Wendy) actually called a customer a cu?t. When we 1st checked in there was a problem with the reservation. We squared that away & proceeded to our room where we found a bed that was perfect for a 10 year old. Not 2 grown adults. L When we asked for a room with either 2 beds or 1 a bit bigger my BestFriend & I were told "No". Flat out "No". Like I previously stated horrible customer service. Fast forward to showering. The towels weren't big enough to wrap around my hair never mind my body & they looked like someone didn't do the laundry that morning. But everytime we asked for bigger towels this was all we got. After showering we walked into the room barefoot; wrong idea since the floor was so filthy that our feet got black. Talk about disgusting! Our air conditioner had 2 settings hot as hell or Alaska so we had to keep getting up to put it on & shut it off. When we told them they sent a maintenance man who told us we were wrong & it was working just fine. Then we found a used condom in the bed which was absolutely revolting. Once again they did nothing! The walls are so paper thin that the slightest move in the next room sounds like a hurricane & caused many sleepless nights! On our 4th night here we were hoping to just get a good night sleep but were woken up at 2am by a bang & what sounded like a fire alarm beeping. I went into the hall to find the whole entire hotel had no electricity. We got nervous & went to the from desk to find out what was going on. This is when we heard Wendy call another customer a cu&t & proceded to yell at us. My BestFriend & I waited outside with a few other patrons for about an hour to find the hotel was doing NOTHING to resolve the problem. When I asked about some sort of compensation Wendy proceded to once again yell at me "You can sue the city this has nothing to do with us". Absolutely atrucious service. We tried to back to sleep however the room was so extremely hot sleepibg was not an option. Finally after laying in bed for 5 hours we got up to get breakfast. There was no point in trying to sleep any longer. We woke up to bites all over our bodies. Bites that were so big they were actually swollen. So now I'm afraid there are bed bugs. When leaving the hotel which now smelt like a giant urinal we told the front desk. They weren't to concerned with the bug bites. Or the fact that there was still no power. At 10am we were told we weren't getting any compensation & if we had a problem we should call the police. We did. The officers were very nice & informed us this is not the 1st complained about the hotel, this is not the 1st time the power has gone out & this is also not the 1st time they've told customers to call the police. It is now 12:30pm & we still have NO power. Since 2am. I am disgusted!

• Stayed August 2014
orlando, florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just as I sit here to write this review, out of the corner of my eye I see other peoples reviews. I read the first 3 and have to say I cannot agree with 90% of the comments.
I stayed 2 nights here in June 2014. Before I stayed here I checked a Fancy Hotel right across the road from the Parisian called Lowes Hotel. beautiful place but the price was just as beautiful, ballpark with all the hidden charges about $1200 for the 2 nights. So not wanting to waste my hard earned cash I saw the Parisian. The room was $99 per night plus tax. I personally always ask to look at the room before I make the booking, as the hotel will always give you the best room they have left to get your business. I thought the room was a good size with 2 Queen beds, a bed locker, a chest of drawers, 42" T.V., good size shower and toilet. All it needed was a coat of fresh light colored paint and the room was fine. The only complaint about the room was the Air Conditioner button did not work, so I had to open the window a little at night. Breakfast was "included". Breakfast was a help yourself breakfast, Coffer, Orange Juice and a biscuit or little cake in a plastic bag. 1 between 2 people, If you ask for more they say you got the last one as you were lat coming for breakfast. I watched the girl doing the breakfast and just as the next 2 people come along she put 1 more cake on the serving tray. Miami is a big city with too many people, constant road works, and over inflated prices on everything. Plenty of restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel, but expect to pay double for your meal, what you would pay in Orlando for instance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Genoa, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We are still in The hotel because i asked "tonight" and they voluntarily charged "two nights" on my credit card!I asked yesterday to cancel The second night and they said to me that it was impossibile and i Would have lost The deposit of 50 USD Too!!!it is incredibile! The air confitioning botton is broken, The room is poor and dirty, forniture is so old and damaged. The breakfast included is terrible Too.

• Stayed March 2014
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Don't stay, have no customer service, Rooms are the worst ever seen and the price was ridicules. Not even Ice, Beds sound crooked, mattress springs out, I spray with Lysol, Bath tub need sandals to bath (not safe)Wall filthy, Doors slamming all nite ....DON'T STAY !!!

Room Tip: Not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This had been the first time ever when I checked in and had to leave as soon as I got into the room. I just had to run away from that place.

Stink! Dirt! Anti-sanitary conditions!

Is there any authority that controls it somehow?!

Moreover, when complained the desk did not want to refund.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We made a reservation online for the hotel, not knowing what it was. The woman at the front desk was extremely rude!
The room was $250 the night. Even thought there was no chance to get our money back. It's the first time in my life I checked in an hotel then checked out right away!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Parisian Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!