“Avoid this hotel, first time in my life I checked in an hotel then checked out right away!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Parisian Hotel & Suites

You added Parisian Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Parisian Hotel & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1510 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3111   |
Ranked #194 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We made a reservation online for the hotel, not knowing what it was. The woman at the front desk was extremely rude!
The room was $250 the night. Even thought there was no chance to get our money back. It's the first time in my life I checked in an hotel then checked out right away!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank ChrisU3555IP

Pelotas, RS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ok so we got here by chance, because AMEXTRAVEL screwed our reservarions on the Haddon Hall. Well since it was a booking done on the hour, they charged us more 150 dollars per-night for a two-bed room.
For the price I assumed this was a nice hotel, but no. They said they had internet in the lobby, but that was a LIE, during the 2 nights we could not connect even once, and first this lady on the counter whcih booked us just told me, that is not possible I have internet, and kept working, not even moved a finger, than other guy tried to Lie again saying they were fixing it, but nothing changed.
Rooms were acceptable, and beds were comfortable, but they did not clean our room until 3pm, because they had to wash aaalll the hotel towels, because they didnot have replacements.
Lobby looked like a poor, snack/bar of the 50s, with 2 other guys offering tours and auto rentals.
elevator only fits 2 people, and the certificated of funtioning expired in 2011
Breakfast is a JOOOOOOOOOOKE only coffe, cream and orange juice, with poor imitation of mini croissants.

Look My recomendation would be just dont stay there, and actually ALL hotels in the miami beach area, which price range is between 100-150 is the same crap, so unless you are a millonare and want to spend 400 a night in the Ritz or 300 in the royal palm, just DONT GO TO MIAMI BEACH, spend you money in other place. Punta cana has all included resorts for the same price and are awsome.

Room Tip: just do not go there
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank chlmz

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were more or less acceptable, but the worst thing was breakfast!
It's hilarious that they even call it so: no bread, no milk, no egg, no fruit, only a horrible cafe and a couple of cheap uneatable muffins!

Last but not least, when I tried to pay with my credit card they told me that it wasn't working, so my colleague paid. My credit card worked everywhere else before and after the incident. When I came back home and check my account: SURPRISE! They DID book the night though!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Diego A
Elgin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was noisy up until midnight !! Thought there was a fight taking place ! My kids were scared!! Slept ok through the night but was on edge all the time !! A nice hole in the shower curtain and lack of towels !!!! The safe didn't work and the breakfast was terrible !! A cake, orange juice or coffee were the choices !! Only stayed 1 night but location was good . I booked this last minute as we were stopping off in Miami for 1 night and everywhere was full .

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just expend a weekend at this hotel, after a horrible experience at the Holyday INN ,and wow ! the beds are new and plush the prices are so cheap ( by beach standards) and I got the time of my life.! My rate at least 4starts.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Let me tell you something roaches! Worst ever hard beds. Toilets had dry stains on it! EWW! The smell was awful. Dirty floors and stained sheets with disgusting stuff on them. Lucky me I staid 2 days. TV like the first TV ever horrible. Just let me save your time Don't go here ever. My family left a day early. Just DISGUIISTING!

Room Tip: South side is a little better I guess
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank angie t
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Not your luxury Big Box Hotel - but very nice. Great location; clean, updated room with very comfortable beds, good bathroom and water. Friendly, helpful staff, small breakfast included. We stayed on 2nd floor - NO noise at all. Room has black out curtains so we slept really well. You can't go wrong here - excellent in comparable price point. And they are obviously upgrading all the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family