“Don't stay here!” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1510 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3111   |
Ranked #193 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Don't stay here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The rooms were more or less acceptable, but the worst thing was breakfast!
It's hilarious that they even call it so: no bread, no milk, no egg, no fruit, only a horrible cafe and a couple of cheap uneatable muffins!

Last but not least, when I tried to pay with my credit card they told me that it wasn't working, so my colleague paid. My credit card worked everywhere else before and after the incident. When I came back home and check my account: SURPRISE! They DID book the night though!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Elgin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was noisy up until midnight !! Thought there was a fight taking place ! My kids were scared!! Slept ok through the night but was on edge all the time !! A nice hole in the shower curtain and lack of towels !!!! The safe didn't work and the breakfast was terrible !! A cake, orange juice or coffee were the choices !! Only stayed 1 night but location was good . I booked this last minute as we were stopping off in Miami for 1 night and everywhere was full .

• Stayed October 2013
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just expend a weekend at this hotel, after a horrible experience at the Holyday INN ,and wow ! the beds are new and plush the prices are so cheap ( by beach standards) and I got the time of my life.! My rate at least 4starts.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Let me tell you something roaches! Worst ever hard beds. Toilets had dry stains on it! EWW! The smell was awful. Dirty floors and stained sheets with disgusting stuff on them. Lucky me I staid 2 days. TV like the first TV ever horrible. Just let me save your time Don't go here ever. My family left a day early. Just DISGUIISTING!

Room Tip: South side is a little better I guess
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Not your luxury Big Box Hotel - but very nice. Great location; clean, updated room with very comfortable beds, good bathroom and water. Friendly, helpful staff, small breakfast included. We stayed on 2nd floor - NO noise at all. Room has black out curtains so we slept really well. You can't go wrong here - excellent in comparable price point. And they are obviously upgrading all the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sao Gabriel, RS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Well since I arrived late to hotel, front desk offered me a discount and allowed me to check out one hour later. It was one of the few hotels with available rooms so I decided to stay for one night.

Needed to pay a deposit in cash because their credit card reading equipment was on TILT!!!

Poor Breakfast!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Im visiting from NEWYORK and by far this has been the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The ceiling above the vent had mold going across, the wall behind the T.V. was cracked big hole look like some one punched it, the shower curtain had pen mark all over like some one child used it as their coloring table, the lock on the door was broken off, the hinges on the door was hanging, the towels was dirty stained, orange marks black marks, the tub had extra holes leading to dump in it. this was more LIKE A CRACK HOUSE. what made it worse WAS THAT THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME MY SECURITY DEPOSIT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO STAY IN A DUMP LIKE THAT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS GARBAGE EVEN IF IT WAS THE LAST DUMP STANDING. I have pictures of the room (room 22) please visit my facebook page to view PreciousThorpe

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Parisian Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!