“Please don't go, if you can...” 1 of 5 stars

Parisian Hotel & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1510 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3111   |
Ranked #196 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Please don't go, if you can...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

There were so many worse but clear reviews below. so I don't need to say too much.

It was total accident to stay here and we had no choice.
All I can say is "PLEASE DO NOT GO, IF YOU CAN!"

Rooms...I thought is was a hostel. not hotel, not motel, but it's worse than a hostel.
Free breakfast ... some stale pastries and sunny D! i haven't seen this for years. and coffee takses like ouch. But this is also gone in 5 mins. becuase it's only maybe 5 servings while so many more people staying in the hotel.
Service.. we arrived late and they can't my room is canceled and can't serve the room anymore.
are you kidding me? It was prepaid through the biggest hotel site in the US. it didn't say anything about the check in time.

But over all, I think it's just waste of time to write more.
Just do not stay here.
for you!

but still, enjoy Miami!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sebastian, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Me and a group of friends went to Miami for Dayglow(life in color) and booked at the Parisian. Before going down there we read the all the horrible reviews and realized how crappy this hotel was going to be, we dreaded it. When we arrived, the guys at the front desk were somewhat rude and very slow. BUT... we went to the room and it was not bad at all, in fact actually nice! The room had hardwood floors, the place was clean, bathroom was clean and the maid was very nice. Next time I go to miami I will be staying in this hotel. Only negatives were the front desk and the walls are thin so you can hear other people but not bad.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was awesome
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The worst hotel in Miami, I can't believe they let this hotel operate , bad smell , bed bug, very old tv without remote, very cheap breakfast , please stay away,you regret staying here , Oh yeah it's No refund , very old bath towel , incomftaible bed , very dirty carpet , when I asked for someone to come vaccume the carpet they told me that they don't have a vacce cleaner and the only one they has Brock

• Stayed December 2012
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

a great location,ok staff,worn but semi clean,seems safe,i got use to it as i have never stayed at this level but it really worked and i liked some of the other people staying there, coffee and juice and pastries in morning are free till 10am,i liked being so close to ocean rd where it is so clean and all the best nightlife seems so plentiful, a nice 24hour diner just steps a way, also the beach i think is very close as the ocean is steps a way also, cabs are easy and all seems really inexpensive,,, and my last night i have to mention,,,CJ's Crabhouse, was the best ,they take the crab shell and fill with tender light crab meat golden browned which waS THE F IN BEST, they were great to us,we hung till 2am enjoying the soft ocean breezes

Room Tip: i think they have some better rooms maybe ,i told them i really might be back and it seemed to help...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The front desk is horrible. They never pick up the phone and the manner are just just horrible. $25 ridiculous charges for parking. They even charge me addition $25 without letting me sign anything. Causing me so much trouble to contact the hotel and the back. The room is sooooooo old, with a wired smell. We can not turn off the AC, the room was very cold since it is in winter. The bed are neither clean nor comfortable at all. By the time I went to bed, the only thing I was thinking is getting out of this hotel ASAP..!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Leeds
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We arrived in Miami after our Wedding in the UK and checked into our already booked hotel - The 'Z' Ocean on collins ( Amazing) We stayed 3 nights in the Z and then drove down to Key West for 7 nights before returning to Miami South Beach for our remaining 2 nights. After a nightmare journey back we arrived back in South Beach at 9pm and headed straight to the 'Z' to book for a futher 2 nights - unfortunately it was full! We then headed to The Betsey but was told it would be $400 dollars per night! By now we were tired and it was getting late. We saw the Parisian just over the rd from the 'Z' so we asked if there was any vacancies for 2 nights and there was - result - so we thought.
We made the mistake of not checking the room before hand and we paid upfront for the 2 nights. They gave us room number 19 - it was absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the biggest come down from the 'Z' which is in a different class.
Never ever stay at this place it's HORRENDOUS and FILTHY. It was that bad we actually checked out 15 minutes later and lost our money but to be honest it seemed more appealing to sleep on the beach with the South Beach homeless than to stay here!!!!!!!!!! We didn't stay on the beach fortunatley we found an OK alternative in the end.
We can't actually believe this place can operate as a hotel it warrents being closed down it's that BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed 2 nights on spring break. When we arrived we were told we had a 2 bed room with a bathroom, we were given a bunk bed in a glorified jail cell with a desk. We had a community bathroom at the end of the hall where we discovered a condom on the sink. The room maid stole my friends prescripted pills out of his suitcase while we were on the beach. We heard our neighbors blasting techno music until 6 in the morning. I feel like I got aids by touching the sheets and I did not trust the community shower to my bare feet. Do not stay here under any circumstances. Please.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Parisian Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!