“Great fish tacos” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
London
“Great fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Brilliant, staff were very polite and friendly. The portions were just right and the food tasted so fresh. Thanks guys and see you next year

Visited November 2012

Brickell, Florida
“Fresh and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Fast food can be very very good and if you don't believe me you have to try this little place in miami beach. Fresh seafood, ceviches, burritos, tacos and much more.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
connecticut
“Move over Joe, Best of the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Freshest ceviche, amazing fresh fish tacos and by far the very best stone crabs to be found on the beach! They are NEVER frozen, when they are out, they are out, so don't wait! Staff is lovely and they will deliver right to your beach chair if you desire - all at about 40 percent less than other restaurants.

• Visited October 2012
miami
“Two words "FRESH AN GOOD"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I work close to this place, we order as many 2 times at week from my ceviche, The food is awesome and for south beach standars the prizes are Very good. I do really enjoy my ceviche is as fresh as you can get.

• Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“My go to for brilliant lunch and dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Being a seafood lover I was thrilled when this place opened up nearby to me on south beach. They have the most fantastic ceviche I have tried (I haven't been to peru though), and the tacos, though quite delicate, are packed with flavor. My go to for lunch is a fish or octopus burrito. I recommend to call and order ahead as it can take a while for them to prepare your order as they are usually quite busy and there is not much seating while you wait. Staff are friendly, even when rushed, and they deliver locally too.

Visited July 2012