“Location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A block from our hotel this Starbucks was perfect. Street is under construction so look for the makeshift sign

Visited October 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was very disappointed in this Starbucks, as I'm a frequent visitor to Starbucks. There were 15 people in line and only one barista taking orders and one making drinks. My wait time was 20 minutes.

I was also disappointed that the condiment bar had no napkins and was dirty, as my iced beverage was overfilled and leaked all over me.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Large and comfy starbucks for chilling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pretty decor, spacious. The usual good quality, overpriced drinks. Can't go wrong with my regular drip for value and taste. Good people watching. Easy walk from beach at 12th street, near many hotels, lots of room but gets busy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great French vanilla late”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I visit this place twice a week, they have the bet French vanilla late. Either they add extra pump of syrup or less but the taste is just the way I like.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Bad service and very disrespectful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went to South Beach last Sunday with my husband and made a stop in a starbuck restaurant which is in Ocean drive by the 16 street more or less.When in the line one of the waiters ask my name so to write in my cup and I gave it to her(blonde short lady)My name is Lourdes and that is what i said. Then I was charged and then went to get my ice coffee.I waited for a couple of minutes and as I wasn't called I saw this melted abandoned ice coffee on the counter and I check the name and it said Louis so I di not get it and still waiting for ti till I decided to ask.The lady serving the coffee told me looking at my face are you Louis ?. I do not look like a Louis so I replied I do not think so ! The coffee still there waiting and getting melted and hot.After some minutes a guy yelled at me "Yes you Louis get your coffee" I got so upset for this how they not only write what ever name there in my coffee cup and let it melt and also called me like a man. I am a woman with big breast this was so embarrasing infront of every body. Even my husband got mad because of the way he treated me so disrespectful I do not recomend this place to nobody you spend your mney on them and they treat you nasty. Even the coffee is better in Mc Donald restaurant and less expensive.I got my coffee and left and two blocks away a young lady crossing the street called me Louis because the name was on my cup. Ther is something wrong about this because my name is not even hsipanic there is a Lourdes in France so if they do not know how to write a name better ask for spelling.

• Visited October 2012