“Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Detroit, Michigan
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were a group of four adults and 4 kids visiting miami, fl before our cruise. We were looking for a sandwich place to pack some food and eat at a park by the beach. I went in and ordered the food while the rest of the family was in the car waiting. The restaurant was clean and nice. The service staff was friendly and helpful. Gave us information on where we can go to eat by the water. Offered us water while waiting for the food. The bathrooms were clean as well. While I was waiting for the order the rest of the group came in to use the restrooms. The food was packed really well for us to carryout. Although once the food was ready and packed, we decided to eat there. The staff immediately helped us settle in and gave us waters, drinks, plates and utensils. Turned on the tv to a kids show for the kids. The food was really good. We had ordered the meat gyros, chicken gyros, chicken philly, and falafel sandwiches. Everyone loved their food including the kids. I will be recommending this place to all our family and friends that visit miami.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“A must eat, even if you've never had a gyro.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just moved here and are always up for trying new experiences. We come from the D.C. Metro area and I must say, I couldn't stand gyros there. First off the portions are very abundant. Flavor's bursting forth with each bite. The fries have a wonderful seasoning that has a kick of an afterbite. Service was very friendly. Environment might be the only thing to detour tourists some times as it isn't a large place. The decor and music is quite fitting and relaxing. Suggest to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Queens, New York, United States
“delicious and cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Amazing gyros and the lassi was delicious. I went with my husband and daughter, and we were all very happy with the service and our meals. It was a rather small restaurant and offered parking in the rear. I will definitely be coming back and will be referring my friends to dine here.

• Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“Simply amazing! Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've been to this restaurant twice already. The waitress was very helpful and enthusiastic to help us with our orders. The owner is very sweet and overall a pleasant young man. The food was delicious to say the least! It came out fresh and we didn't have to wait too long. All in all, I'm a very happy customer. They even have parking, which was a very big plus for me. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummmmy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Great food, swift n friendly service plus Halal eatry in south beach area. I will return and also recommend to there.