We booked a room for 6 persons in this hostel and stayed a week.
It was a complete nightmare, the room and the bathroom were dirty,the loud air conditioner was barely working and fitted in the window, the food was disgusting and most of the time they were running of it after serving 30 people although we'd paid for it. They were also cockroaches in the kitchen.
Most of the activities organized by the hostel consisted in going out in night clubs. If you weren't 21 y-o you were supposed to pay the guys at the hostel so they can let you in, although you can freely party in Miami even if you're under 21.
Basically, this hostel was the most awful place I've even been to, I'd rather pay more and stay in a fancy hotel than go back there.
The only good point about this place is its location.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach International Traveler`s Hotel
- Miami Beach International Traveler`s Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the ONLY Boutique hostel In South Beach and the CLOSEST to the beach. Just ONE block!For the past 10 years we have been VOTED the BEST ATMOSPHERE hostel in America and one of the top 3 BEST Hostels Of North America!FREE BREAKFAST- everydayFREE LUNCH- everyday FREE DINNER- everyday FREE weekly WALKING tourFREE Hostel T-SHIRT When You Book 10 NightsFREE DRINKS in our hostel parties and eventsFREE DANCE Nights With Dj In Our Hostel ClubFREE Life Music SHOWS In Our Hostel LoungeFREE VIP CLUB Outings To The BEST nights clubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.