“MIAMI” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“MIAMI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Decided to go to Miami to get away from the cold and snow that is NYC. SBH was the perfect place to stay for a fun, relaxing time. The staff was so helpful and sweet to my boyfriend and I. We also took full advantage of the area of the beach that SBH has and were set up with chairs and towels very efficiently. I would definitely come back again to Miami and to SBH! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is in a great location. Near the beach, in the artdeco district, clean, super beds, nicely decorated. Modern. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Especially a cuban lady at the front desk. Thank you so much for your tips. They made our stay really great. Super if you don't want to stay in a massive hotel. Well kept. Will return if I visit South Beach again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
JimmyMouawadGM, General Manager at SBH South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Came to Miami for Christmas break, and was very pleased with our stay at SBH. Michelle at the front desk was professional and friendly, constantly making sure we were enjoying our stay. Our day started with breakfast at their restaurant Orange Blossom, which was free, followed by a walk to the beach where there were lounges set up waiting for us. The rooms were recently redone so it felt like we were staying in a brand new room. If you are looking for a great hotel at a reasonable price look no further.

• Stayed December 2014
Thank you for being our guest recently and taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review.

I am glad that our Location was a key element to your vacation and even more delighted to hear our Beach area as well as our friendly staff exceeded your expectations. I have shared your kind words to Michelle.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here last week for new years and was very happy with our stay. From the moment we walked in we were welcomed by the warm staff. We got to our room and couldn’t be more pleased with the set up. After settling in, the beach was a minute walk from our room where we got set up with lounge chairs and felt like we were really on vacation. Boutique hotels are the only way to go, I will most certainly be back here.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

I am delighted to hear that our Helpful Staff, Beach and Location exceeded your expectations.

Respectfully,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here over Christmas break very happy with this hotel. The rooms were everything you needed. The girls at the front desk were very helpful and informative. Any question or concern we had was addressed. A walk away from the beach ,it is the perfect miami get away.

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

We are delighted to hear that our Accommodating Staff and Location exceeded your expectations.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an absolute pleasure staying at the SBH during my trip down to Miami. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean, not to mention the beds were so comfortable!! The bathrooms were also lovely and brand new. Location was also great, rite off collins and super close to the beach. Their restaurant the Orange Blossom was extremely delicious and conveniently located around the corner. All in all it was a great stay at the SBH. I would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to friends as well!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I am pleased that our Location and Helpful Staff met your expectations.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first trip to South Beach, so I had no idea about which hotel to choose. Based on Expedia reviews and getting a great rate, I chose the SBH and I'm glad I did! The first thing I noticed was the incredibly clean scent of the hotel. Usually my allergies start acting up as soon as I check into hotels, but not this one. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly, and when I checked into the room, I was very pleased. I will say there is still some current construction going on in the building, but it's all good - there was never any noise that made my stay uncomfortable. In fact, I had the privilege of meeting Blake, one of the owners of the Think Hotel Group, who not only shared his vision of the hotel and the other area properties they were developing, but also asked about my stay and hoped that I was enjoying my time in South Beach. A very cool, down to earth guy. My stay here was definitely the pleasurable part of my business trip, and I will certainly come visit again with my family.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
JimmyMouawadGM, General Manager at SBH South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

I am delighted that our Customer Service and Clean rooms played a key element to your first visit to Miami. I will share your kind words to Blake, as he will appreciate your review.

Hope to see you soon!

Jimmy Mouawad

Been to SBH South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!