“The staff provided the best customer service” 5 of 5 stars

You added SBH South Beach Hotel to your Saves list
SBH South Beach Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   236 21st Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)   |
Ranked #124 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
“The staff provided the best customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We never had a problem with the staff members. They treated us with the utmost respect and made our stay very welcoming. I appreciate the service received by Mary Rose, Yesi, Erica and Michelle. Thank you all.

• Stayed July 2014

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Turkish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Im from North Carolina and decided to come to South Beach, Miami for my Birthday and Im so glad I did. The staff at SBH(South Beach Hotel) were very friendly and helpful at making check In and Checking out a very smooth process. Maryrose and Erica made my stay at South Beach worth every penny. Next time I come to South Beach I will be staying here AGAIN! Thank you Maryrose, Erica, Michelle, Ramon and room service You all are the BEST!. I would recommend everybody to stay here. The rooms were great, the staff at their "sister" hotel which is next door were awesome as well. The clubs, bars,restaurants and Ocean is a block away, or short walking distance!(Great Location).

Very Respectful! A pleased Customer

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Long Island,NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked at the last minute. Hotel is very chic.. Carpets in gallways a little rum down eith stains. Room was very clean. I did find an old blood stain on inside of comforter, looks like it was washed, nonetheless should be discarded if stain doesn't come out. No pool on premises but you can use pool next door. Beach is 2 blocks away and Lincoln Rd is less than 1/2 a mile walk. Great location!

• Stayed July 2014
JimmyMouawadGM, General Manager at SBH South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I am glad that our location was a key element to your vacation and even more delighted to hear that the Cleanliness of your Room and Chic Hotel exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Best Regards,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is little, it smells bad, the decorations in the hotel are ugly and have a very bad taste. The hotel a also hidden so it was very hard to find. The lady's in the front desk are very unprofessional and rude with no respect. Especially the girl named Michelle. This Hotel did not respect my reservation that I made in Expedia, they stayed with over 300 dollars which I will have to deal with legally to get a refund. Plus what they said about it being right next to the beach is completely a lie it was about 2 blocks from the beach. They didn't even have manager to handle the situation. I called to speak with the manager but there was no manager at 4:00 pm it not like I got there at midnight . Also the girls in the reception were unprofessional, and inexperienced. As I was talking to them they were rolling towels on the desk. Haha how low class they are to be having the receptionist do the laundry. That shows they don't even have a good presentation. Of you want to go to an inexpensive, clean, and really close to the beach GO TO CRYSTAL BEACH SUITES 6985 COLLINS AVENUE MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA. FROM $80 TO $140 YOU GET A ROOM FOR A FAMILY OF FIVE WITH A KITCHENETTE INCLUDED, THIS HOTEL ASLO HAS A GYM AND POOL, ONCE AGAIN REALLY, REALLY CLOSE TO THE BEACH ABOUT 1/2A BLOCK TO IT.

Stayed July 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was so small. The service was nice. The breakfast was good. But parking was a total pain and overnight parking was 28/night. The a/c was fixed at 70 degrees and it was too hot. We had to pay a $20/resort fee...for nothing. There was NO pool. We overheard the clerk telling a guest that she could use the pool next door at their sister property but we were never told about it. It was just disappointing and inconsistent.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

I am delighted to read that we met your expectations with our Customer Service and Breakfast options on a daily basis. I also wanted to extend my sincere apologies for the inconsistency with the parking service and the miscommunication with our pool access.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Respectfully,

Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we were looking for a hotel close to the exhibition centre in Miami and the SBH became available with 2 rooms as we required at so short notice as we were only going to stay for overnight as we were holidaying in orlando.we arrived and on the outside it looked great matching the online photos we entered and on through reception we got one room down and one room upstairs.both rooms were great on the corner of the building the beds were great the rooms were clean what we didn't need was a shop in our room u can have a mini bar but this was over the top. could not even make a cup of anything without having to pay for it.and why would I want to buy ur towels or tee shirts? apart from that would I stay at ur hotel and recommend it yes I would .oh need to sort out odour upstairs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

We are thrilled you had a great stay, enjoyed our Clean Rooms and our Location was exactly what you expected. Our extensive mini bar is not meant to be a retail shop, yet a convenient amenity for our guests to take advantage of if the need presents itself.

We hope you will come back to visit us very soon!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently traveled to Miami and before leaving I was looking for a hotel close enough to Lincoln Road but not directly on the strip. SBH South Beach Hotel is just off Collins Ave on 21st. The hotel is small but I liked how quiet it was so there wasn't much noise. The staff is super friendly and helped us in every way. Rooms are very clean, there isn't a tub in the room if you wanted to take a bath but otherwise its decent. Beds are very comfy and if you forget anything they have it available in the room like sun tan lotion or even sunglasses. Overall I enjoyed my stay. It felt more personal then other hotels I've stayed in and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I am glad that our Location, Friendly & Personable Staff, Comfy Beds and extensive Mini Bar selections exceeded your expectations. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

We hope to welcome you home again soon!

Best Regards,

Jimmy Mouawad

Been to SBH South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!