“Pet Friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clinton Hotel South Beach

You added Clinton Hotel South Beach to your Saves list
Clinton Hotel South Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   825 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly The New Clinton Hotel & Spa Miami)   |
Ranked #104 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Pet Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

I spent the weekend at the Clinton hotel and it was so much fun. I travelled with my doggie, and could not have chosen a better hotel. All the employees loved my dog and treated us like kings. I have stayed in other hotels that claim they are pet friendly, but do not exactly treat you very good. Complimentary breakfast was a great way to start off my day. Towels were offered to use at the beach at the front desk. The weather was kind of cold but the beautiful sunny weather made up for it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
ltase, Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, December 28, 2010
Thank you for providing us with your great feedback regarding your stay, our service and our staff. One of our main goal is to see happy guests and we take very seriously guest satisfaction.

Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2010

This is my second time staying at the Clinton hotel, the first was in June. I thoroughly enjoyed both stays but in different ways. This hotel it seems more revival this time they fixed the pool area very nice , the lobby is very inviting . The rooms were immaculate very clean and neat and this time i gott rooms service at 3 am whichy was really great. I don't know this time i found a most enmjoyble atmosphere .Everyone was very polite, professional and helpful. Even the valet parking this time was much more helfull that the last time , i agree with prevouus reviews that they might put some more lights in hallways but i guess thats a design purpose.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
ltase, Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, December 27, 2010

Washington, D.C.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

I got a great deal to stay here from an online site so I wasn't too disappointed, but the New Clinton Hotel isn't someplace I'd head back to anytime soon. It was listed as a 4-star hotel, and I'd say it's 3 stars at best. The lobby was inviting, but upstairs was a different story. This is one of those boutique hotels with really dark hallways so you can't see how clean or dirty it is. In the room, the furniture looked like it needed to be replaced, it had an old standard CRT TV perched in the corner of the room by the ceiling old-school style, I had to ask the front desk for soap as there was none in my room, etc. The room seemed clean, just worn. Again, if you get a good deal and you just want a place to sleep, it's fine for being in South Beach. But you won't want to spend any time in your room.

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
ltase, Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, December 24, 2010
Dear Guest, I would like to say thank you for taking all the time to review our hotel. We read the reviews carefully and we correct the problems if there are any problems. We disagree with your review regarding rooms because one of the strongest points of this hotel is the quality of the rooms, but I understand that liking or disliking something’s is a personal choice and taste the beauty of south beach art deco hotels is that they abandon classical hotel designs that you will find in other areas . Every hotel in South beach has a different theme and different story second the architecture or the designer who build the property. I want to clarify that we do have 6 room types and some of our rooms have a 52 “ plasma TV and all the rooms have pay per view programs.
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Me and my friends stayed at Clinton Hotel last November. We were on budget so we wanted to have fun but don't get bankrupt. Choosing Clinton Hotel was really great option for us. We get very nice, neat and modern room. We couldn't ask for more. This hotel is close to all South Beach attractions like restaurants, clubs and beach is only two blocks away ;) Before going to beach we received beach towels from front desk. Clinton Hotel has swimming pool. Not very impressed about the size of the pool but: hello beach is just 5 minutes away! ;P
I was positively surpised about the service. Hotel staff was always smiling and very helpful. I remember I was gonna go to do shopping and Concierge just booked some bus trip to the mall for me ;P. Also he gave us some club passes to the hottest spots in South Beach.
If you want to have so much fun, go to the beach and don't be broken after that Clinton Hotel is for you ;)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Centennial, CO (Denver Area)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

The New Clinton was a great value. It has a nice lobby and very friendly doorman who is glad to help with cabs, lunch suggestions ect. There is a complementary coctail for happy hour and they have a funky lounge area next to a smaller pool. Our room was basic but clean and comfortable and with trendy appointments (the shower was very nice). We stayed here for Thanksgiving night prior to our cruise, and it was in a great location in the heart of South beach. Walking distance to the beach (3 blocks) and there are pleanty of restaruants and shops near by. We paid 99/night plus tax and for that price in this location that is a steal. They gave us an extra hour for check out for free.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
ltase, General Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, December 20, 2010

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

I was able to go on the wireless internet and get my work done. I had an amazing night sleep the bed was cozy. At the end of my work day I was able to get a bite to eat at the hotel resteraunt and mingle with some intresting people. in the morning after breakfest i was driven to the airport form the hotel shuttle. overall it was a relaxing and quiet visit.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for providing us with your great feedback regarding your stay, our service and our staff. We take pride in our job and we work hard everyday to improve the quality of the hotel and the services and we appriciate your review. Looking forward to see you in a future stay we are also implementing a reward program for our loyal repeated guests
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

The staff at the Clinton was very nice they made me feel very comfortable. The rooms were clean, and modern. Overall the hotel is very classy. The check in and check out was very quick and easy. The Transportation was very helpful & I loved the breakfast.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Been to Clinton Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!