This place was GREAT!! Although I stayed on a weekday. I loved it. It was close to EVERTHING...CLUBS...SHOPPING..BEACH..SOBE...LOCAL SPOTS.. MIKI(front desk) and Joseph were so kind and helpful. I was a little leary from the reviews. The rooms are small unless you get a suite or double.The Pool is small; but the ocean is 2 blocks over. The room was clean and modern.Keep in mind it's an old hotel (thats been renovated). No strange smells...no mildew...no musk...no cigerette odors. SIMPLY LOVED IT!! TO those who say NOTHING SPECIAL..You should have stayed in the balcony room over looking the serinity water fall. "PRICELESS"
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach
- Clinton Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.