Let me just start of by saying if I could give this hotel 0 stars, I would. Hell they deserve negative stars for what they put me through. I called 2 days prior to my stay to check to see if my reservation was set, they couldn't find me in the system and the girl who answered my phone was rude. When I arrived to the hotel, there was no clear direction of where to park for valet, and when I went to check in, the girls at the front desk did not greet me or my party, they were rude and they were about to charge me twice for the room that I already paid for. I told them that the charges need to be dropped because I paid and they said "yes, definitely." So we got 2 rooms, that were on the same floor but different halls, I asked if they had rooms near each other and their answer was "OH WE ARE COMPLETELY BOOKED." So we get into our rooms and the AC didn't work in one, so the guy called down and they switched our second room to the room across the hall from the first room. Completely booked.... Yeah anyway... Hotel wasn't all that clean, shower floor was gross, the beds were disgusting, and this hotel looks NOTHING like the pictures. So come time to check out, I sent my boyfriend to check out his room first. They ended up charging my card an extra $300....After I told them I already paid. They told me it was "too late to reverse the charges" and I would have to call back tomorrow because the manager isn't there. I asked if I could leave my number and they said "the manager won't even call you back"...What kind of place is this? A manager won't even call back for a mistake made by their employees?? Anyway, I asked for my cars to be brought around. 2 cars came in 10 minutes. No problem. My car took 45min-1hr just to come around. The valet guy started to argue with us when we asked why it took so long. I was so pissed off at the terrible service that I just got in my car and left. When I got home, I found that the stupid valet guys DENTED my car, Tore my fender liner off and tried to repair it and left over 10 scratches on my front left panel. When I called back the guys were rude and denied that they did anything. So now I am left with a car to fix thanks to these morons. Oh and also I still have that $300 charge on my credit card. I call back every day and they say that they refunded it....Ha....My bank will be taking care of this one for me. DO NOT STAY HERE. IT IS TERRIBLE. Yes it may be cheap and by the beach, but trust me, pay an extra $50 and stay elsewhere. They don't care about their guests. They're horrible. They yelled at me over the phone and hung up multiple times when I tried to call. They don't take responsibility for their actions and pass the blame onto someone else. AVOID AVOID AVOID at ALL COSTS!!!!!!! Worst hotel experience ever. I'd rather stay at a motel 6 than this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach