“Great room, poor service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Clinton Hotel South Beach

You added Clinton Hotel South Beach to your Saves list
Clinton Hotel South Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   825 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly The New Clinton Hotel & Spa Miami)   |
Ranked #100 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
Manchester
“Great room, poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room was great, location was perfect but the only thing that let it down was the service from the hotel. We had a problem with our next door neighbours who were extremely loud, now we didn't come all the way to South becah and not expect it to be party central but these guys were inconsiderate. We had to call down to reception at least 3 times during our 5 night stay to only get a response saying we will call them to keep it down or to call security, but nothing clearly happened and when I said either they leave to another room or we do they said they didn't have empty rooms even tho I could purchase one if I was to go on to the website as a brand new customer. The worse part was having a door within the room to Access the next door room which made the noise louder than it was. We may have been in the room with them and partied till 7am! As a couple we went to South beach to party as well but not in the room. Great place to stay just make sure you put in a special request to not have a room with another door to access your next door neighbours room! It will ruin your experience

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My wife and I stayed here before and after our cruise. Centrally located in south beach was great for short walks to eat and shopping. The Art Deco feel was very south beach and the staff was extremely helpful at all times . Just ask and they will help how ever they can. Use the shuttle service back and forth from the airport. Free and on time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Our weekend at the Clinton hotel was wonderful! The best thing about this hotel, besides wonderful facility and cleanliness, is very friendly staff. Especially, Leiker at the concierge provided wonderful service. He was a great help, from the time we checked and all throughout the stay until we checked out. We felt so comfortable and welcomed at this hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

Long Pond, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I only stayed at the hotel for one night after returning from a cruise. I arrived super early to the 3 pm check in but the front desk staff was sweet enough to do a pre check in and store my bags until my room was ready. I was able to go for breakfast then head to the beach (2 short blocks away) to enjoy some of this beautiful scenery and catch some rays. As soon as my room was cleaned and ready Djenane (front desk rep) called me. The room was clean, simple and most importantly, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel is walking distance from several delicious restarants and several shops and offers free shuttle to and from the airport. The only thing, if you are a pool person, that area is small but decorated in good taste.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My friend and I had great week in Miami, it was our third time there staying at different hotels. The Clinton hotel is very well situated on Washington and 8th street, perfect for the beach, shopping and resturants, we much preferred this to the other hotels we have stayed at location wise. The hotel itself is fine, rooms small but adequite. Definetly pick one with a balcony, ours faced a wall with a water feature but was much quieter than the pool with the music at night from the bar. Only request from the hotel would be an outside light and chairs (which we asked for and promtly given). Towels provided for the pool (which is small but nice) and beach which is great although we never knew what towels we would get each day in our room..! Breakfast is not much but ok, they were very accomodating to me being gluten free, the staff are all lovely and very helpful. Overall we had a great stay with much thanks to Djenane at the front desk and Joel the consierge, thanks for making our stay a fabulous one :)

Room Tip: Pick one with a balcony facing the water feature.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was superb from the moment we walked on. We picked a busy weekend and many of the boutique hotels close to the beach were booked up. This hotel had a King Size suite left so we went ahead and got it. Check in isn't until three but they allowed us to get our room early because it was ready! This was great as we didn't have to wait around. The tub had a jacuzzi function and I was in love. Not much of a view from our big windows but the room was fairly sized and had a couch tv fridge coffee machine. The bathroom had a glass window with a curtain for privacy but my husband liked it open. Lol. During our stay the staff was Always friendly especially Shantelle at the front desk. Breakfast isn't complimentary unless you only want to eat a bagel or cereal and the free drinks at happy hour weren't consumable. Small minor issues considering we had hundreds of places to eat and drink on Ocean Ave. The beach was so close we went daily! Starbucks up the rd 7 eleven on the corner and the hotel is soooo quiet. The walls are a bit thin so if you have loud guests in the hall you might hear them talking but it didn't bother us much. Over all I was very pleased.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I took my son to Miami south beach for his 21st bday we had a ball everyone was so nice djenane at the front desk was wonderful helped with a little mix up and cleared it up! Jacob n luigi were great always asked if we were good n the concierge was very helpful helped my son make his 21 st bday a good time the door man was also nice n helpful food was great n happy hour was the best! Nina was very nice n sweet n caring will def go back there felt at home steps from the beach and all kinds of things to do! Pool could be bigger but we did so much more it didn't bother us! Thanks for a great time! Oh and I met the owner frank very handsome man n pleasant there was another guy as well who took all my pictures for me when my kids didn't want to b bothered with me anymore! Thanks again

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Clinton Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!