good hotel comfortable and clean. wasnt to trilled with the breakfast there not to many options and they only give you free toast and eggs you have to buy the meat. wasnt a big pool looks more like a 5 x 10 pool (didnt matter much because i came for the parties and beaches). excellent location 2 blocks away from the beach and wet willies. plus i would like to add that the concierge was very helpful he hooked us up with party packages. will go again.
oh yeah watch out for the free shuttle ride if you not there the time they pull up they will leave you and you will have to pay a cabb for bout $30 which is not that bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach