I had to stay for 5 days in south beach for a Vidal Sassoon Haircutting class. I was alone and nearby the location of the class. I needed a safe place to stay.
Although no one really sleeps in South beach, the room was clean, well organized and the bed was comfy. They had nice tvs and ipod style alarm clocks. The breakfast was good at the hotel as well as dinner type of food. There were seats outdoors in front and back.
THe STAFF was amazing. Each and evry single person at this hotel was kind, pleasant, accomdating and understanding.
If you can stay in a loft style room, do it!!! The view is amazing. outdoor tubs with privacy walls.
Again, the staff here is aces.. can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach