Stayed here a few weeks ago,,,March 1-4...it was a girl's weekend and we really enjoyed it here...Not super luxurious but bery nice for a boutique hotel and it had a nice So Beach feel. The room was a nice size, bathroom was clean and large enough for us...Loved the lobby and while the pool was very small it still was a great area to chill around...and the location is great it is in the center of everything...There was no gym which we were under the impression there was and also to get the continental breakfast you had to book straight through the hotel,,,I explained to the woman I was under the impression that we were getting a continental breakfast and even though we weren't entitled to it she comped us for the 3 days we were there..Just a pastry but it worked out fine since I do not eat alot in the morning....The happy hour was good and I don't believe the drinks were watered down...not to much of a selection at the restaurant but enough to grab something if you wanted something quick...Also they had hookah (sp)? at the outside pool area which seemed to be popular with alot of people...Overall good experience and I would recommend this place maybe not for a romantic getaway...but if it's a weekend hanging with the girls it's great....Oh one more thing the first night there was alot of noise as we tried to sleep but after that it seemed to be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach