I stayed at this hotel in late December last year. This was one of the nicer hotels I stayed in in South Beach. Friendly, nice staff, great location, great wireless, nice room, bus stop right outside the hotel, close to the beach, Lincoln Road, etc. I think the one drawback, as a single female traveler, was the absolute darkness of the hallways (It felt like being in a club, which may have possibly been the intent), which made for an interesting experience going to and from my room. I think that there are other ways to be an "Edgy" or "Cool" hotel, without possibly compromising safety of guests, plus it was not easy finding my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2004, Step out of the Clinton Hotel South Beach and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Clinton is a boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami nestled in the middle of world class clubs, restaurants and shopping, all while being just steps from the white sandy beaches that Miami and South Beach are famous for. The Clinton Hotel South Beach boutique hotel follows its own muse with its cutting edge design and innovation and abandoning most conventional ideals of hotel design. The result is an ultra-cool, intimate South Beach hotel and sexy place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.The guestroom accommodations are edgy, quirky and sexy. The staff is hip, cool, and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach