“Great service and good food!” 5 of 5 stars

305-305-0801
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolivar Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 871 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Peruvian, Venezuelan, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Now OPEN our Side Walk Cafe...where you can enjoy your meal and drinks overlooking at the South Beach Scene!!! LIVE MUSIC THURS, FRID and SAT.
Toronto, Canada
“Great service and good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My first time ti get the passion to write a review here The service is so impressive,they serve with great enthusiasm! The ambience and the food was also great, and the price was very reasonable,even cheap..Hope I can go here with my bf next time..

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Nice food in a good ambient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a great dinner at night, in a cozy environment in the middle of south beach (not a given). The food was delicious. I had the "Bandeja Paisa" and a fried red snapper. They received us with some nice appetizers on the house. Highly recommended if you are looking for a nice dinner with latin flavor in the south beach area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Great service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good food, good service, dinner prices were in the $15-22 range. No other customers in there except two cops. Cool funky vibe. I would return to try again. I had civeche and husband had something else, though I can't recall what.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fun, Latin and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My son ad I were walking to see the sunset at South Pointe Park when we stumbled on Bolivar. The enthusiastic owner, who is Columbian waited on us and described the offerings (from Columbia, Peru and Argentina. The Sangria special was delicious as were our dishes. We really enjoyed it.

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“So disappointed! The service sucks!!! RUDE GROSS HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

RUDE GROSS HORRIBLE!!!I could not be more disappointed with a resurant ...I live and work on Miami beach and I choose a new place to eat everyday, this was the wrong choice! The wait for empenadas was 40 min and for our food was over an hour !!! I had to return to the bar twice to get a refill for my drink and our waiter was rude and Inattentive then at the end he even had the audacity to add gratuity on shotty service!! I was appalled ....honestly the worst expierence I have ever had for lunch! I will never ever go here again and I will discourage anyone from ever going here!! RUDE GROSS HORRIBLE!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere