“Awesome Place to relax and enjoy great food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rouge

Rouge
908 71st St, Miami Beach, FL 33141 (City Center)
+1 305-720-9125
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #527 of 844 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: East Bay Dr.
Description: Rouge Cine Cafe prouds itself to Served The best traditional Moroccan and French Cuisine in Town in the most romantic and Warm atmosphere you could possibly imagine while screening in the back ground old silent movies for your enjoyment. As If this wasn't enough, discover the Rouge Garden, an Outdoor space design to literately transport you anywhere in the Mediterranean Riviera, from St Tropez to Marrakesh. we invite you to come and experience our flavorful dishes, From the Escargot Bourgogne to The world Famous "Bouillabaisse", from the Harira Soup to The Traditional Tagines.
Cutler Bay, Florida
“Awesome Place to relax and enjoy great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

Brought my family here for my father in laws birthday a party of 8. It was Amazing!!! very cozy,the appetizers were awesome.I suggest the bacon shrimp, the fois gras was some of the best I have had in south Florida, and the escargot was perfection :) We tried most of the entrees and all equally delicious (still wish I had tried the venison) Service was great and super friendly atmosphere. I can't recommend enough! make sure you have a Stella at the bar ;)

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“Simply wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant and the owner. Our group went for my friend's 40th birthday while vacationing in Miami. Since none of us were local, we honestly had no idea what to expect. We picked the restaurant based on the menu and the generally positive responses on Yelp. We honestly could not have been happier with our choice.

The atmosphere was cozy and inviting. The owner was charming and funny and genuinely a fun person to talk with. The food was AMAZING. We ate until we couldn't eat any more....bacon wrapped dates, marinated olives, lamb, steak, fish, soufflés...it was all wonderfully prepared and presented.

Simply stated, we loved everything about this restaurant. If I lived in Miami, I could easily see myself eating here on a regular basis.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nabil A, Owner at Rouge, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much Bobby for taking the time and the wonderful words.
It was a pleasure having you over!
Newport Beach, California
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I first visited Rouge in Jan on a visit to Miami - my friends who live there shared this local gem with me. I thought about the wonderful experience ever since and it was my first stop on my most recent trip to Miami this past July. The food is AMAZING, the atmosphere is transporting and what can I say about Nabil and his beautiful wife. They are the kindest host and hostess, making the experience unforgettable. As previous reviews mentioned if you can't decide on an item- he brings you both because he is SO passionate about his food.
Not a bad thing to say - it's a must for locals and tourists alike. You won't be disappointed. I only wish I lived closer to Rouge.

Nabil A, Owner at Rouge, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for all the "LOVE" :) Hope to have you over again soon !
“love and happiness in Rouge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The owners, a husband and wife team, made my girlfriend and I's long lunch just perfect. Great food, super friendly and attentive service and a couple of on the house ports to let our love blossom in the garden among the pretty flowers and plants outside. 10/10, 5 stars, two thumbs up!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nabil A, Owner at Rouge, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Sorry for the late response to your comment. I want to thank you for the sweet words you wrote. It was truly a pleasure having you both and that you had a pleasant trip back home, Until next time. Thank you.
Miami, Florida
“Great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Owner ended up being our waiter. Guy was great from the start and funny as hell. Food was really good. We were debating between desert choices and the owner/waiter decided to throw in the 3rd desert on the house, so we had 3 deserts between 2 people. Will Def come back

Nabil A, Owner at Rouge, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you Brent for the review. I really enjoyed having you guys over and hope we meet again soon for "Steak frites"