“Exceeded expectations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boulan South Beach

Save Saved
You added Boulan South Beach to your Saves list
Boulan South Beach
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   220 21st Street, 2000 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #96 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Brooklyn
“Exceeded expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

When my boyfriend told me we were staying at the Boulan I was somewhat skeptical. I hadn't heard of it and was looking forward to staying someplace familiar. When we arrived I was pleased but not impressed...I must say tho that the girl at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. When we got to our room is when I really felt like he made the right choice. The size and decor was impressive. The pool was great. We simply had a wonderful stay. Not to mention the service from Rick as well who knew where to eat, drink and have a great time. Great service from the staff there. We'd definitely go back.

• Stayed September 2013
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I am delighted to read that our Room Décor, Size, Rooftop Pool and our level of service exceeded your expectations. I have passed along your kind words to Rick and we both thank you!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Jimmy Mouawad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Let me start by saying that I've stayed at pretty much every luxury hotel on south beach and the Boulan lives up to the bill. My girlfriend and I arrived super early b4 check in time and Jessica @ the front desk made sure we were properly situated-- she was great our entire stay. The property and rooms are great. They look just like the pics... Very clean!!! The pool is stunning, one of the best around (could definitely use some music and service tho). Rick, who seemed to be around whenever needed was the best!!! He made recommendations that even I had no idea about and I've been going to SB forever. Good change!!! Overall we had a great time and will definitely go back to the Boulan!!!!!

Room Tip: Oops No spa.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for being our guest recently and taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that Jessica and Rick along with the rest of our staff ensured you were properly taken care of on and off hotel premises. Your Miami Beach experience as a whole is just as important to us. We will be offering food service at our pool in the upcoming month as we are always striving to improve our amenities.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Best Regards,

little ferry
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

i had wonderful time with my family. The room was prettty roommy to stay a bunch or family.
we were able to enjoy with the clean ,gorgerous pool. and wanted to paly more in there. colseing time had came so early for us.Hopefully there's extended hours next time.
we got home with good memeris. also thank you for the staff olrivia? i had asked so many question. i will visit again if our family got togegher.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am pleased to hear that our Room Size, quality and our gorgeous Rooftop Pool exceeded your expectations. I have shared your kind comments to Olivia and we both thank you for recognizing her professionalism and her ability to facilitate your questions accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had a great time in Miami and this hotel was apart of my great experience there. The staff was wonderful in working with us. My friend had her credit card (this is the credit card that the hotel was booked on) stolen the day before the trip. The manager understood our situation and she worked with us on the paying for the hotel and deposit. The room was beautiful two bedroom and two and half bathroom suite. It was big enough for fit 6 women. There was just three suggestions that I have for improvement one is the water needs to be hotter. I love hot showers. Also, they need a business center. Lastly the room needs to be dusted and floors cleaned. I would wear a white pair of socks and the bottom of my sock would be all black. The breafast also need to be reevaluated because it barely enough but the breakfast that was served was good. The trick is if you are with a group of people order both choices and share then you will have enough food. The front desk staff was very nice. There was a guy name Rick, who gave us the hottest spots to go out to. Shout out to Rick!!!!!!Go to the Rec on Thursdays if you love old school hip hop

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

I am delighted to read that we met your expectations on our hotel room product and that our staff provided you with great service. I also wanted to extend my sincere apologies if any inconveniences transpired on not having a business center, however, I am excited to inform you that we will be offering a business center computer and printer in the upcoming month as we are always striving to improve our guest amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon and hope we can take your experience to another notch on your return.

Respectfully,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My girlfriend had her bachelorette party here and we stayed in one of the gorgeous penthouse suite. Omg it was breath taking from the decor, the view, roof top pool and friendly hosts! If the service couldn't get any better, when i got home i forgot to bring some sand back from the beach for a little project that i planned to do for my friend for a memorabilia gift. I called the hotel and Jessica R. went out of her way and guess what i received My Sand!! Even tho another trip out there just to get some sands would have been better but Jessica came to the rescue! 5 Star!!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for such a memorable occasion!

I am pleased that our lovely room décor and Rooftop Pool met your expectations. I will pass along your kind words to Jessica and thank you for taking the time to recognize the exceptional service that she provided.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited this hotel with my family last week and we had the most pleasant stay at Boulan South Beach. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everyone when above and beyond to help us feel at home.The rooms are very comfortable, clean and luxurious. I will definitely com back to visit very soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted that our rooms and friendly staff met your expectations.

We look forward to your return.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have come here a couple of times now and both times have been great. They have this great spot called charles street to eat at and the pool is fantastic! Where else can you see such great art by a pool!? The service is always warm and welcoming. I will be back!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

We are honored that you have chosen us to be your home in Miami Beach. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Jimmy Mouawad

Been to Boulan South Beach? Share your experiences!