“sweet hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boulan South Beach

You added Boulan South Beach to your Saves list
Boulan South Beach
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   220 21st Street, 2000 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Special Rate
Free room upgrade
Ranked #99 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
little ferry
“sweet hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

i had wonderful time with my family. The room was prettty roommy to stay a bunch or family.
we were able to enjoy with the clean ,gorgerous pool. and wanted to paly more in there. colseing time had came so early for us.Hopefully there's extended hours next time.
we got home with good memeris. also thank you for the staff olrivia? i had asked so many question. i will visit again if our family got togegher.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am pleased to hear that our Room Size, quality and our gorgeous Rooftop Pool exceeded your expectations. I have shared your kind comments to Olivia and we both thank you for recognizing her professionalism and her ability to facilitate your questions accordingly.

Jimmy Mouawad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had a great time in Miami and this hotel was apart of my great experience there. The staff was wonderful in working with us. My friend had her credit card (this is the credit card that the hotel was booked on) stolen the day before the trip. The manager understood our situation and she worked with us on the paying for the hotel and deposit. The room was beautiful two bedroom and two and half bathroom suite. It was big enough for fit 6 women. There was just three suggestions that I have for improvement one is the water needs to be hotter. I love hot showers. Also, they need a business center. Lastly the room needs to be dusted and floors cleaned. I would wear a white pair of socks and the bottom of my sock would be all black. The breafast also need to be reevaluated because it barely enough but the breakfast that was served was good. The trick is if you are with a group of people order both choices and share then you will have enough food. The front desk staff was very nice. There was a guy name Rick, who gave us the hottest spots to go out to. Shout out to Rick!!!!!!Go to the Rec on Thursdays if you love old school hip hop

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

I am delighted to read that we met your expectations on our hotel room product and that our staff provided you with great service. I also wanted to extend my sincere apologies if any inconveniences transpired on not having a business center, however, I am excited to inform you that we will be offering a business center computer and printer in the upcoming month as we are always striving to improve our guest amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon and hope we can take your experience to another notch on your return.

Respectfully,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My girlfriend had her bachelorette party here and we stayed in one of the gorgeous penthouse suite. Omg it was breath taking from the decor, the view, roof top pool and friendly hosts! If the service couldn't get any better, when i got home i forgot to bring some sand back from the beach for a little project that i planned to do for my friend for a memorabilia gift. I called the hotel and Jessica R. went out of her way and guess what i received My Sand!! Even tho another trip out there just to get some sands would have been better but Jessica came to the rescue! 5 Star!!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for such a memorable occasion!

I am pleased that our lovely room décor and Rooftop Pool met your expectations. I will pass along your kind words to Jessica and thank you for taking the time to recognize the exceptional service that she provided.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited this hotel with my family last week and we had the most pleasant stay at Boulan South Beach. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everyone when above and beyond to help us feel at home.The rooms are very comfortable, clean and luxurious. I will definitely com back to visit very soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted that our rooms and friendly staff met your expectations.

We look forward to your return.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have come here a couple of times now and both times have been great. They have this great spot called charles street to eat at and the pool is fantastic! Where else can you see such great art by a pool!? The service is always warm and welcoming. I will be back!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

We are honored that you have chosen us to be your home in Miami Beach. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved my stay here! Everything was so clean and nice. The staff at the front desk were really nice and attentive, something hard to find in South Beach most times. Loved it! I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

Best Regards,

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had a recent mini vacation stay at the Boulan South Beach Hotel, and my experience was beyond AMAZING! When I entered, Jessica, who happened to be the manager, greeted me. She was extremely friendly and attentive throughout my stay. Jessica gave me recommendations to some of the best dining restaurants in town and was able to reserve a nice tour around the city for me. She really knows Miami! My room was beautifully decorated and was very modern. Isdel, who was so polite and courteous helped me with my luggage and took the time to give me a tour around the property. I absolutely fell in love with their rooftop pool! Thanks to Rick, who gave me expert advice on the hottest spots in town, I was also able to enjoy the Miami nightlife! My time at Boulan, though short, was nonetheless memorable! Definitely coming back soon! Thanks everyone! Your staff is truly amazing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I will pass along your compliments to the entire team, especially to Jessica, Isdel and Rick who clearly turned your stay into a memory.

We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!

Jimmy Mouawad

Been to Boulan South Beach? Share your experiences!