“Rooftop pool and bar with views of the ocean!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking + 15% Off
Ranked #14 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Naples, Florida
“Rooftop pool and bar with views of the ocean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

What a great place to hang out. The mojitos at the rooftop bar are amazing - very refreshing on a hot July day! Rooms are beautiful and worth the price. If you're in Miami and didn't book this hotel, go in and check it out. If you stop at the front desk, they will let you go up to the bar to check it out. I guarantee you'll want to stay here next time you visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
We really really appreciate your 5 star review!! Thank you very much!!
We are glad you got to experience our Frozen Mojitos.. One of our specialties!!
Once more thank you for your referral, we are also sure anyone that sees the roof top pool and amazing view, among other things, will also want to stay with us!!!

Please let us know of your next visit to South Beach. We would love to have you back!!
Contact us directly at reservations@goldmanproperties.com or through me. It will be my pleasure to assist.

Have a beautiful day!!

Nara Azevedo - Sales Manager - The Hotel of South Beach - naraa@goldmanproperties.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I needed to pick a hotel for a block of rooms for the night before my sons wedding on a cruise ship and chose The Hotel of South Beach by reviews and pictures, and I I'm so pleased to say, it could have not been better. Guest rooms were roomy, bathrooms and amenities were great, we loved the rooftop pool and bar, even with the rain we were all able to gather in the cabanas and enjoy the company and the cocktails. The entire group relaxed on the spacious porch and was never without someone asking us if we needed something. Which brings me to the staff, kudos to everyone of them, front desk, bellman, bartenders, housekeeping, reservations, concierges, and a general manager who should be very proud. I'm so sorry in all the craziness of a wedding I didn't get names except for John Durham, an outstanding concierge, whom was my lifeline during planning. Again thank you all for a wonderful experience from all of us.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Your 5 star review to our hotel and staff is amazing!!! Thank you SO much!! We loved to read that, because we all love what we do... It was indeed a special moment for your group, and knowing everyone had such a great time and created such incredible memories remind us of what we are here for! For our guests and for those superb lifetime memories!!!

You have my direct contact, please dont ever hesistate to contact us for any future stay, of yours or any friends and family!!
We are here for you!!

Have an AMAZING day!!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a romantic getaway and where very pleased with this hotel. The hotel staff was so nice and always greeted us with a smile every time we were coming or going. The hotel provided comfy beach lounges and towels at the beach which was only steps from the hotel. Location was amazing.... right in the heart of the action of south beach but still had a quiet getaway feel. I can't wait to go back to South beach and stay at The Hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Jessica, thank you for this very nice 5 star review! We are so pleased to know you've had a great stay while at The Hotel of South Beach..
You are absolutely right in mentioning the lounge chairs and towels at a secured spot on the beach... It really makes a difference when all you want is relax and enjoy the beach.
Not charging Resort Fees adds to such advantage!!! All in a great location...
We agree with you!

Thank you for staying with us, and please let us know of your next visit to South Beach. We will again take very good care of you!!

You can contact us directly at reservations@goldmanproperties.com or through me. It will be our pleasure to assist.

Have a GREAT day!!

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel and it was awesome. The hotel is a hidden gem. We've both visited Miami beach several times and agreed this hotel was the best. The staff is great; both funny and friendly. We were made to feel welcomed from the time we arrived until the time we left. The most remarkable part is that despite the hotels location, you cannot hear any noise from outside. I gave the room a 4 because I heard more noise from the hallway. The room was very chic and well kept by the hotel's staff. The rooftop deck provided a great view. We will be using this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for your review!!! We are always so glad and happy to learn that our guests have a great time at The Hotel...
Thank you for mentioning our great location and the fact that our rooms are quiet... They do have sound proof windows which definitely blocks off the noise from outside,,, We sincerely apologize for the hallway noise inconvenience...

Please let us know of your next time visiting South Beach, we are here for you.
Contact us directly through reservations@goldmanproperties.com or through my email.

Hope to see you soon.

Have a superb weekend.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel must be the best in South Beach, which I havent stayed at them all, I can not The Hotel at all.

We were visiting South Beach as part of our honeymoon, and all the staff were welcoming and helpful. Ben remembered our name and would greet us by our new "Mr & Mrs" names every time we saw him. Nothing was too much trouble.

Neil upgraded our room to the Atelier (for a discounted price) and it was amazing. Huge room, amazing shower, and dead quiet at night. I was a little alarmed when there were ear plugs on the bed side table, but they were not required! We stayed over a weekend and didnt hear any music or going ons outside at all. I am a fussy sleeper, and this room was just perfect for a good nights rest after exploring Miami beach.

The pool is amazing too. The photos make it look a bit small, but really it is just perfect. Nice a warm too, and a great view of the ocean from the rooftop pool.

I will always stay here if we return to South Beach again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and go for one of the rooms on ocean drive. Dont be put off by the possible street noi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristiansand, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

As my headliner says, this hotel is located just off Ocean Drive at South Beach. Large and clean rooms. Typical Miami art style. Parking is really bad though. I had to use the Valet parking service. Doesn't cost much though. Worth it. Nice staff!

Stayed July 2014
Monongahela, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been taking vacations to South Beach every year for about 20 years. This was the first time staying at The Hotel! It proved to be a great change.
I arrived on July 4th and was given a free upgrade on my room because I have a Gold Card.I chose a spacious room on the second floor in the building on Ocean Drive. The bathroom was large with a rain shower. Continental breakfast was also included on my Gold Card reservation. My king bed was very comfortable. There was some late night noise because my room was across from Wet Willies, but that was to be expected.
Viewing fireworks from the rooftop pool deck was fabulous. I enjoyed the barbeque and music while watching the fireworks.
The Hotel is in a great location and is an easy walk to restaurants on Ocean Drive, Espanola Way, and Lincoln Road.
The entire hotel staff is helpful and courteous especially JP for being so friendly and helpful.Lares does a great job taking care of everyone at the beautiful rooftop pool and is also very friendly. Alexa was very good at the front desk and Louis Joseph remembered me from our days at The Park Central. He gave me a very nice welcome.
The Hotel will be my new home away from home when I visit South Beach again!

Room Tip: Take advantage the benefits of their Gold Card!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to The Hotel? Share your experiences!