“Best Cuban sandwich!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Three Palms Cuban Cafe

Three Palms Cuban Cafe
11500 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Beach, FL 33181 (Nautilus)
(305) 891-0046
Neighborhood: Nautilus
new jersey
“Best Cuban sandwich!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Delicious, fresh and authentic!!!

So good we went back to pick up 2 sandwiches for our flight back home!
We will definitely be back to try more from the menu on our next trip to Miami.

Only disappointment was that they close early :(

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Delicious cuban steak sandwich!! Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I had the "house speacial steak sandwich with LTO." What a treat!!. Not a fancy place, simply delicious, authentic cuban food at a great price with friendly service in a cool atmosphere. What more can I say? Try it!!

• Visited August 2013
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Great coffee !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Pretty decent cuban cafeteria with great coffe and decent and affordable dishes and sandwiches.
You don't have to go to Hialeah after coffee anymore,convenient and easy parking enough to make easy to stop by for a colada with no hassle,i'll go there all the time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Miami
“Satisfying Local Cuban Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This restaurant is close to my home. Do not judge by the look of the building. They have a quick takeout outdoor counter that looks "OK" but also have a indoor dining area that's clean and pretty modern. I have passed by this place numerous times but didn't have the nerve to try cause I assumed that it was only a takeout and "You Have To Know What To Order" type of place...but I was clearly wrong. The clientele is mixed, business owners during lunch and locals during breakfast and early dinner. Their food preparation and quality of service were my breaking points so this place was due for a review. Since my first visit, I was hooked. The servers treated me with respect and the food quality was absolutely good...and don't forget the price :) I always get the Tilapia special or Breaded Palomilla steak...YUM! They serve the entrees on a nice white porcelain plate and with plastic sealed real utensils (maybe for sanitary reasons?) but I dig it :) Nevertheless, I grabbed their to-go menu and had my co-workers order lunch from this local good Cuban joint :)

• Visited April 2013
“Authentic Cuban Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We dine here at least once a week and the food and service are always impeccable. They have classic and authentic Cuban dishes, large portions and very reasonable prices. It's a shame they aren't open for dinner otherwise we'd be there more often.