“Very Peacefull and Relaxing Place right in the Middle of Everything” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zen Lofts

Zen Lofts
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Prices are for rooms, adults
Zen Lofts
Save Saved
You added Zen Lofts to your Saves list
1233 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33109   |
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Very Peacefull and Relaxing Place right in the Middle of Everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We really liked this rental. The location was just 1 block off Ocean Drive and we could walk to everything. There are 4 units in the complex and even though the unit next to ours had about 6 young people (Late 20s) staying there we didn't hear any music or noise. We really enjoyed having a kitchen to cook our meals.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was in South Beach last year and was staying at the Shore Club. Some of my business partners rented one of the lofts. When I went to visit them I was stunned.. They got a HUGE 1 bedroom unit with a full kitchen for less then I was paying for a 200 sq ft hotel room. So, I just got back to south Beach and booked one for myself. I've Been here a week already and I'm stayin another week.. So far, so good. The Location can't be beat.. 1 block to the beach and 1 blocks to the 11th st diner for some late night snacks. Beds are comfy and the a/c blows really cold. (Important in Miami)
I've found my new go to pad for my south beach trips.. Only downside is there isn't a gym on site, but one of the larger south beach gyms (Crunch) is 1 block away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Miami Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

First off let me say I live in Miami, about 30 minutes from South Beach.. My husband and I wanted a vacation and decided instead of traveling to some far away place to spend a long weekend in South Beach. We found these lofts online and decided to go and check them out before booking. Most vacation rentals won't take the time to let you see the place before booking.. Can you believe I had people tell me "It looks just like the Pictures online go look at those" Urgh.. Anyway, when we called and asked if we could preview these the booking agent was really nice and said we could as long as the unit was vacant. We had to cordinate coming during a Thursday afternoon to see the 2 one bedroom units we wanted to see but it was worth it.. We saw units 1 and 2 and decided on unit 2.. The size of both was about the same but unit 2 was built with darker woods and was more romantic IMOHO ..
We stayed last weekend for 3 nights.. The beach is just a block away and the place was quiet even though it's right in the middle of the busiest district of south Beach. We are so happy we now have our own Beach hideaway for times when the kids drive us crazy!!
BTW the one website said the 1 bedroom units would sleep 6 people.. It has a big king bed upstairs and a sleeper sofa downstairs... I would say don't book it for more then 4 people unless you want to sleep on the Floor. Overall a great trip and a Great Place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

A few months ago we found this place on the web and fell in love with it. The whole week wasn't available for out stay so the travel agent recommend we stay and another townhouse they had for the 1st 2 nights. .It was pretty nice but this place was about 3 times the size of the 1st townhouse.. Having 2 bedrooms was also a big plus and provided us with pleny of space for our party.. .It's kind of like having your own hideaway a block from the blue ocea of Miami.
This is not a hotel... You don't have a housekeeper come every day (even though we did pay an extra cleaning fee to have her come once during our stay) but there is a washer and dry in the unit to wash towels and clothes.
I really liked how private the unit was. There are only 4 townhouses on the property and when your inside you can't hear anything and the neighbors couldn't hear our loud music.
We will definetely stay here on all our future South Beach Vacations.
I have some photos but not on my computer, I'll add them later

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Duluth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm down here now staying in Zen Loft #1 . It's one of the 1-bedroom units.
Overall Very happy with the place and the location and south beach in general. Even though the loft / townhouse is huge and the site says the unit sleeps 4 people, but that's with 2 of us sleeping in the queen sized bed and 2 sleeping on the sleeper sofa. We were hoping to all get our own bed.(They did bring us an air mattress so my brother and his best friend didn't have to sleep together on the sofa bed) I guess next time we'll book one of the 2 bedroom units.

The last 2 days have been raining and there is not much to do in South Beach when it rains, athough yesterday we went to saw grass mills a outlet mall in Ft. .lauderdale the Place was great.. I guess I'll write a review about the mall if it's listed on here..

I Would recommend this location to stay and south beach in general as a vacation spot.

Room Tip: We booked Loft #2 it's a one bedroom... I would book a 2 bedroom if you have 5 or more people.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Came down for the weekend with a group of my girl friends for a "getaway" weekend. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom units.. Great Location and the place was huge about 3000-4000 sq ft.. The only down side is parking, there is none at the building and we rented a car.. Ended up paying $25 a day for parking.. Next time we'll cab it.

Room Tip: If you have over 6 people definetely take the 2 bedroom unit.. It's huge
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Early this morning my friends and I were robbed while we were sleeping. The perpetrators are still at-large with our purses, luggage, phones, book bags, and our personal information. When I got home, coincidentally, I found online that a NY cop was involved in the same situation a year ago while vacationing there. Unlike us, he was shot. Thank God none of us were harmed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Zen Lofts? Share your experiences!