“Miami Movie Tours Was Awesome- Finally Something Different” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 114 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: MMT has compiled a list of blockbuster Films and TV shows, all produced and filmed in Miami through the decades. We use what's called "Visual "Association", which takes you to the actual location and enables the tour participant to visualize and be a part of the many famous scenes from these films and shows.
Miami, Florida
“Miami Movie Tours Was Awesome- Finally Something Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I had a friend that mentioned to me about a tour that sounded very different from any of the tours in Miami. As we all know that Miami has been the backdrop for many movies and television shows over the years. It was great that there is now a tour that caters to this, as i have lived in Miami for ten years and don't know much besides the obvious Scarface and Something About Mary house.
I thought it was an opportune time to try something different as I wanted to show my wife the cool things in Miami that she has seen in many movies over the years in South America. Besides the typical tours from Bayside or Duck Tour, i was looking for something different and private.
I called and booked a private tour for two which ran for a price of $89.95 each ticket. As initially I thought the price was a little high, but I wanted to try something new. It was very easy to book and they sent over a tour guide to our condo in H3 Hummer. The operator named Jason was very friendly and cordial as we headed off on our tour. Jason really new his stuff and I was amazed to hear about a ton of things being filmed in Miami.

I really had no idea as we were driving for two hours and stopping throughout the city. The coolest thing was us getting to a location and watching the clip of the movie as we are at the location. As i don't want to spoil everything on the tour, I would definitely recommend this for anybody wanting to learn the cool locations in Miami.

Looking back at the pricing, this seems like a huge discount when you a getting personal service on such a unique tour. All I can say is that you want to do something different in Miami, this is definitely the tour i would recommend. I scored many points with my wife as i finally learned more than the typical Scarface location.

Thanks Jason for an awesome time.

Visited November 2011

Miami, Florida
“Get ready for the ride !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

This tour really lives up to the hype !!!

From the moment it starts to the moment it ends, its just non-stop FUN.

Its amazing to see the real locations of the movies we see every day on the big screen.
Our tour guide was SUPER COOL and energetic, pumping you up for the length of the tour.

I would definitely recommend it, and without a doubt we would do it again.

If you are on Miami on your next vacation, whether it is with friends or family, you sure seriously consider making this tour a part of your schedule.

Visited October 2011