“Relaxing Day at Lapis - Wonderful Massage - Beautiful Mani-Pedi” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 146 Activities in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida
“Relaxing Day at Lapis - Wonderful Massage - Beautiful Mani-Pedi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My friend and I spent the day at the spa. We had a great time relaxing. The spa is nice, quite and clean. We both had a "Masters" massage that was excellent. I loved the hot stones. I'll definitely come back for the same massage and ask for Xandra. My mani-pedi was really great too. The lady who took care of me did a good job, my nails were perfect for a week. She gave me some good tips about that new nail polish Vinylux. and it's worth trying it.

Visited November 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“All day spa experience at the Bleu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fountainbleu/Lapis Spa was an excellent choice. The eucalyptus steam room and mineral pool was indeed relaxing. My massage session was wonderful. Lunch and drink service was made excellent by the attentive, warm and welcoming staff. Other hotels must get some hints from the customer service delivery at the Bleu. The downside is, if you have an early spa appointment, they open at 9:30 so you will not have much time to enjoy the water ritual before your massage and pampering, but you an certainly stay as long as you'd like afterwards. I was surprised at the beach access because as I was going to the beach, I was stopped to purchase a lounge chair. However I didn't purchase it because I was not going to stay long anyway but the beach guy set my chair and towel anyway. Very pricey valet even though portion of it was complimentary from the spa, I still paid $26 for a 6.5hours stay. But in the end, the experience was well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Charlotte
“Most luxurious spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Amazing! Nicest spa I have ever experienced! The amenities here are superior! The services are well priced & they offer monthly specials. I rarely return to a spa after my service, but made a point to stop in after spending they day at the beach. From showers ( with exceptional products to use- shampoo, body wash, shave cream, lotions, etc.) to pools to rain room, I couldn't get enough. The staff inside the spa was so welcoming and treated me and my daughter as if we were regulars! "Welcome back ladies", "so nice to see you", etc. I highly recommend Lapis!

Visited October 2013
Coconut Grove, FL
“Birthday Spa Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Our 8 hour Lapis Spa Day on a wonderfully, overcast day was fantastic! Yes, a bit $$$, but closing out the day with the best beignets we'd ever nibbled on made everything worth it. Massages. Water Rituals. The Pools. Watermelon Martinis. Lobster Rolls. Ginger Mojitos. Cappuccinos. Nutella Beignets. Complimentary beach towels and chairs. The friendly staff and helpful. Great crowd. All for my friend's birthday! Awesome day ...

Boston
25 attraction reviews
“Best spa in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've had my fair share of massages in the Boston area, Asia, Caribbean resorts etc and this was by far the best spa experience ever. This was one of the activities that I chose for my bachelorette party and lucky for us, it was spa month so we got a great deal.

Upon check in- we were greeted with warm and friendly smiles. Everytime any of the staff heard us mention that we needed something, they would run over and give it to us. (For instance, one of my friends mentioned she wished she had a bag for her wet clothes and the other wished she had a comb etc) both were brought to them rapidly.

The treats and lemon water was nice throughout the entire spa.

The spa was very clean.

I am glad we had access to the beautiful Fontainebleu pool.

The hot stone massage that i got was very nice and relaxing. I love the layout of the spa.

The rain room was great and the Jacuzzi was a bit tight.

My only regret is that i wished we had more time to spend at the spa instead of the measly 2 hours we were there.

Visited July 2013