“Expensive and not worth it” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Lapis Spa

Lapis Spa
4441 Collins Ave., Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Nautilus)
(305) 674-4772
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 114 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
“Expensive and not worth it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

First of all I booked a couples massage 3 weeks out from our visit. It was confirmed via email. When we went to check in it was booked as two single massages. This trip was for my wedding anniversary and really made me mad that they were ruining things. Next the staff at the front desk was not to bright. They booked my wife in as a male and when they came to get her for her massage they couldn't find her since they were looking on the male side of the spa which delayed and aggravated the situation. 20 minutes late they found her waiting on the woman's side and they lady was nasty to her on top of it when they found her.

Then there was the "deep" tissue massage which was lacking the deep and was more like a Swedish massage. Therapist were nice but not good therapists.

The spa facilities are beautiful though. Pool, steam room and jacuzzi were very nice

New York City, New York
“awful spa experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The lapis spa is not luxurious. It is overcrowded, no relaxing place to wait for services. The "relaxation" pools and showers are overcrowded with loud guests. Even from the "quiet" room you can hear the pool music and noise. Most importantly, the massage itself was no more than an application of massage oil. Extremely dissapointing and I left irritated.

Visited January 2013
Miami
“Spa is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The service at spa was great from moment I walked in till I left everyone was friendly, helpful, and very relaxing. I had a massage and facial which were great. Then Jennifer the girl in front at nail salon was great and made sure my relaxation experience continued. My manicure an pedicure Dayra was amazing. She is simply the best. If spa was closer I would come here every week to get nails done here. The best I can't wait to go back. My friend had her manicure and pedicure done by Beatriz she also enjoyed it an was very pleased

BALTIMORE
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful relaxing spa, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We enjoyed the spa for an entire day. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed the water journeys as they were very relaxing. They have a sauna, a hot tub a co-ed pool and a separate women area and treatment. There were clean towels, refreshments and showers with all the amenities available. Extremely recommend this spa.

Visited December 2012
Noosaville, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Best massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I admit the price is expensive ($180 for 50 minute massage), but it was amazing! One of the best I have had. The day spa section with the steam room is really nice. They have plenty of fresh fruit and nuts to nibble on.

Visited November 2012