“Decent for what you pay. Free wifi!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel18
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   230 18th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)   |
Ranked #73 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Montreal, Canada
“Decent for what you pay. Free wifi!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here with a friend for one night before we took off on a cruise. It is in a good location – very close to restaurants, bars, the beach, a liquor store, pharmacy and a lot more shopping. Although our room was kind of small, it was nice that it had a kitchenette. This is a great option for people who are in South Beach for a longer stay. The room also had a table as well as a large closet. The well-maintained courtyard is a great place to lounge about. All of the staff members we dealt with were very pleasant. If you are travelling on a budget and are arriving from the Miami airport, I would suggest hopping on the 150 Airport Flyer. For $2.35 per person, it lets you off right at the corner of Collins Avenue and 18th Street, a 30-second walk from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is located in the 18th street, walking distance to all the restaurants, beach, rentals, bus stop...... it was very clean, and nicely decorated. The reception staff is very friendly and helpful.
Thank you Jorge for all the tips as it was my first visit to Miami.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a bad day at the second night of my stay in the hotel. When I went up to the counter expecting the same employee from the previous night, it was new guy named Jorge that greeted me. It was a few minutes later that I know he was an awesome guy to talk to. He also help me with some of my questions that I had about Miami. He literally change my frown up - side down. If I have the chance, I will try to come back to this place because I know there is an awesome employee working here.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We rented an apartment for 3 nights. The apartment was really clean and since it was in the hotel the towels were cleaned every day and the place was cleaned up.
The location of the place is great. We walked everywhere on the Miami Beach.
Also he staff is really nice, friendly and very helpful. They offered us help finding good restaurants in the vicinity. They were especially nice when our travel agency did not pick us up and the found us another arrangement very fast and really went out of their way to help us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Miami Beach.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
New Blaine, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is right in the middle of a plethora of great restaurants and clubs while the beach is practically two blocks up. I stayed for three nights with my bestfriend and I seen couple of off things during the stay. For one, they have no employees so be prepared to carry your luggage upstairs alone although the nice lobby keeper Keisha offered to help us up with the luggage. The service was very great although it took a while to get to us, though I don blame them because its only about 3 maids cleaning the whole place. The nice short haired girl Vanessa in the front desk was very helpful which made our check in very smooth. The worst part is that one of the maids smelled strongly of cigarettes and it bothered my sinuses. But it is an average hotel although I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Worcester, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent 3 days at hotel for a business trip. It is very nicely located close to beach, restaurants. However rooms are small and hotel looks old. Entrance needs big time redo. Staff are nice and helpful. Price for area is good. However would try another hotel if staying longer in miami

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

Stayed there for 2 days in October. Great hotel located between the beach and shopping. Walking distance to both. Great staff! Had a small kitchen if you want to cook your own food. Reccomended for a great stay

• Stayed October 2014

Been to Hotel18? Share your experiences!