We stayed just for 3 nights at Hotel 18, I have to stay that the location is perfect. It's near the beach, near Lincoln Road and half a block away from Collins Av.
The room we booked has 2 TVs, Internet, AC, kitchen, microwave, fridge and a separate bedroom. We were a party of 5 so it was perfect.
Hotel does not offer breakfest.
It has an optional parking slot (at an additional $20 per day), so if you come with your car, it's very handy, particularly in South Beach.
Something that I found convenient was that there is no key cards to enter the rooms, you are given a code to the main entrance and another one to open your rooms door, so anyone could leave the room and return whenever they wanted to without worrying about who was carrying the key card.
It's not a fancy hotel, if you're looking for that, go to Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz or a similar hotel. It's a great hotel for the money.
- Great location
- Rooms are spacious and cozy
- Staff is extremely helpful and kind
- Rooms could be slightly cleaner. Not serious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel18 is a serene apart hotel, located in the heart of South Beach. We're a friendly environment is always at your disposal by way of reserving any of our clean and comfortable standard studios, deluxe studios or one bedroom apartments. All of the apartments are set around a courtyard setting that leads to a private guest entrance facing James Avenue. Hotel18 also offers free WiFi, beach towels, communal laundry facilities, self-parking (reservations and fee required) computer station and printer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel18 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.