Nice little resort right in the middle of South Beach. All you need for the family vacation is right there: pool, playground, beach, etc. Building is old but they are maintaining it well and doing lots of renovations right now. The stuff is friendly and helpful. Pool was cold (it was not really a "heated" pool as advertised, and the ocean was much warmer in the beginning, but the pool warmed up at the end of the week).
AC in the room didn't work but was fixed fast (and broke again on the very last day). Bed and furniture are good and bathroom is spacious. The kitchen has everything you need. Mini-market on site is very helpful. Parking is right next to the resort. We had a good time, and may come back again at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate South Beach, a beachfront is conveniently located on well known Collins Avenue. Our oversized one and two-bedroom lodging accommodations feature uniquely individualized decor. All units are equipped with a full kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and microwave, not to mention the spectacular view of the beach and Atlantic Ocean. Lounge by the pool or along the beach outside your villa. Amenities include a volleyball court and a children's playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westgate South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Westgate South Beach Miami