Aside from the expected construction noise, our stay with Westgate went very well. Stayed for a week in early January - had nice weather.
The room was a little tired looking but were told that their room renos were going to be done in a couple of months.
There was construction noise as early as 7am and as late as midnight on some occasions. The walls and windows are paper thin so all things external could be heard; we always heard the people above us moving around at 5am as well as the people next door chatting away.
Upon arrival, our toaster and coffee maker were not working - despite telling staff on several different occasions, they never got fixed/replaced while we stayed there.
Staff was very friendly and cooperative.
Shame that the pool is in the spot it is in - it is almost always shaded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate South Beach, a beachfront is conveniently located on well known Collins Avenue. Our oversized one and two-bedroom lodging accommodations feature uniquely individualized decor. All units are equipped with a full kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and microwave, not to mention the spectacular view of the beach and Atlantic Ocean. Lounge by the pool or along the beach outside your villa. Amenities include a volleyball court and a children's playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Westgate South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Westgate South Beach Miami