Booking this hotel, we figured it was exactly what was needed for a solid Ultra/WMC week!
It's in walking distance to the Fontainebleau (LIV, pool parties, ArKadia, etc), there is a Subway and a Liquor store across the street as well as a deli. Cabs are VERY easy to obtain in this are which is clutch when Miami is slammed during Ultra week.
Standard rooms, nothing special. Ours had a microwave and fridge that worked fine. Beds and whatnot were clean. Our balcony was clean as well. I did notice a few ants by the fridge but didn't think much about it? Could've been from the food we left out overnight but still, just a little caution.
Basic lobby, nothing special.
Again, for Ultra week it's perfect. For how expensive it is the end of March in Miami, it was worth the price. But going any other weekend, I'd probably stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to this oceanfront Miami Beach, Florida hotel conveniently near the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach, Port of Miami and the Miami Beach Convention Center. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort where the service is top notch and the accommodations are beachfront and affordable. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this Florida hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions in and around Miami Beach. Guests staying at this Miami Beach hotel will enjoy spacious, ocean view guest rooms and suites that are 100% non-smoking and feature cable satellite television, refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Dining and entertaining are made easy at the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort with a restaurant and cocktail lounge right on property. After a day of enjoying all that Miami Beach has to offer, take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped exercise facility. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is fully equipped with a business center and meeting and banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 150 people. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is close to where travelers want to be while visiting Miami Beach. Nestled oceanfront, this hotel is just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean Florida beaches. Spend a leisurely afternoon touring the Miami Seaquarium or exploring the Parrot Jungle Recreational Park. Find a variety of brand name shops at world renowned Coconut Grove, located just 12 miles from the hotel. Venture out and enjoy all the excitement and entertainment offered in nearby South Beach. Guests will also appreciate this hotel's proximity to the Port of Miami, Mount Sinai Hospital and Miami Heart Research Center. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Miami Beach, Florida. Make a reservation today and save. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atlantic Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Best Western Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Best Western
- Best Western Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Best Western