We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. When booking online, it seemed to be a reasonable hotel for Miami Beach. The location is excellent if you are wanting to lounge on the beach, but there are few restaurants and shops nearby. We found we had to drive everywhere.
The breakfast at the hotel was good, but at $50 for two people (with built-in gratuity for a buffet!) we thought it was a bit pricey. Drinks at the bar were expensive as well ($12 for a mojito in a small glass) and of course you have to pay $25 for a chair on the beach.
If you can get this for $100 or less, go for it, but we paid over $220 a night, which we didn't feel was worth it for this tired, dated hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to this oceanfront Miami Beach, Florida hotel conveniently near the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach, Port of Miami and the Miami Beach Convention Center. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort where the service is top notch and the accommodations are beachfront and affordable. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this Florida hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions in and around Miami Beach. Guests staying at this Miami Beach hotel will enjoy spacious, ocean view guest rooms and suites that are 100% non-smoking and feature cable satellite television, refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Dining and entertaining are made easy at the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort with a restaurant and cocktail lounge right on property. After a day of enjoying all that Miami Beach has to offer, take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped exercise facility. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is fully equipped with a business center and meeting and banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 150 people. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is close to where travelers want to be while visiting Miami Beach. Nestled oceanfront, this hotel is just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean Florida beaches. Spend a leisurely afternoon touring the Miami Seaquarium or exploring the Parrot Jungle Recreational Park. Find a variety of brand name shops at world renowned Coconut Grove, located just 12 miles from the hotel. Venture out and enjoy all the excitement and entertainment offered in nearby South Beach. Guests will also appreciate this hotel's proximity to the Port of Miami, Mount Sinai Hospital and Miami Heart Research Center. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Miami Beach, Florida. Make a reservation today and save. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atlantic Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Best Western Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Best Western
- Best Western Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Best Western