“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Seattle, Washington
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were right in the heart of South Beach, everything was within walking distance, with fabulous restaurants, shops and Lincoln Road for shopping.
Great service, spacious rooms, nice pool on the top of the building, and complementary breakfast.

We are always happy at the Marriotts :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Jo L,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business. Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and we hope to see you again in the future.

Nanyce L.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Just returned from a 2 day stay at the Courtyard by Marriott South Beach, Florida with my daughter and 3 teenage grandkids. The hotel room was one of the few I could find that would accomodate all 5 of us. The room was spacious, clean and convenient. We were in the heart of South Beach in walking distance to the ocean and Lincoln Rd. mall, all very convenient. The kids loved the Five Guys restaurant on the corner and we all loved the roof top swimming pool. We did utilize the local 25 cent bus to take us to South Pointe, the bus stop was at the corner. The hotel is located on a busy street, but the ro om was quiet at night. I would recommend checking out this hotel to enjoy the sights and sounds of a South Beach experience. The only thing inconvenient was the one ice machine was on a basement level and we were on 4th floor.
Front desk staff very friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: We chose a 4th floor room with a city view. Ocean views NOT available. Great rooftop views from p...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear KansasCarol,

Thank you for the compliments. We really appreciate your business. I'm very pleased to read that you ventured out and explored the area. It sounds like you all really enjoyed your time in the city and the hotel. We hope you will choose us again when you return to Miami.

Nanyce
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

my first time to miami beach. great location, excellent service especially the manager, nice decor, clean and comfortable, good pool and amenities. we booked a king bed and requested two twin, they were fully booked but the manager tried very hard and accommodated us. great service, great location, good price for the quality/location.

i will return and recommend to friends.

Room Tip: great location and excellent service
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear FrenchieB,

Thank you for the recommendation, we really appreciate that. We're happy to read that everything met your expectations during your visit. We look forward to your return.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent service again, room was big and plush.
South side is the place to go and party. Marriott rewards will reward you for your stay.
A choice of breakfast and eat as much as you want. Evening meals were eaten out to explore the various restaurants.

Room Tip: All rooms are spot on
Green Features: All good, no issues. Everything was on hand. All the Marriott standard appliances and service was exceptional.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Clive D,

Thank you for staying with, I'm happy to read that you found true value in our location. I really appreciate the positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

It was my first time coming to this hotel. I'm glad that I was able to stay here. It was close to the beach and customer service was great! The pool is on the rooftop and you are able to see all the beautiful sights. We had a ball! I will be back whenever I'm in Miami!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear dallas2005,

We're happy you chose us as well. Thank you for the compliments and we're very pleased to read that you plan to return. Thank you again for the feedback.

Regards,
Cervignano del Friuli, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We arrived after 10 hours flight, with a very tired child, they gave us a room, it was so small for 4 nights. I asked the frontdesk if they could give me a bigher one, they change it immediately. The position is wonderful for espanola way, lincoln rd, collins, not so far from the beach. The view from the pool is special. Maybe some english lessons to the staff...?

Dear Alefasi,

Thank you for staying with us. I'm happy to hear that we were able to accomodate you and your family. We hope to see you again in the future.

All the best,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while vacationing with my family. The staff was very friendly and outgoing. As someone who spends a lot of nights in Marriotts, they completely showed me what customer service should be like. From the valet parking attendant to the ladies that cleaned the rooms, they were all top notch. I'm not sure how they all seemed to know my name, every time I would leave and return, the staff would greet me by name. I can't remember everyone's name but I do remember Joe, who took care of any all requests that I made. And the young lady that checked me in, she was extra nice as well. I wish I could remember her name. She actually saw me and my family out in the mall and shouted out hello to us. There was two more ladies that also really aided us and I'm sure that they were members of management.

Now about the hotel, this hotel is very close (walking distance) to the ever popular Ocean Dr and the beach. You can also walk to Lincoln Mall, which has a lot of stores and restaurants and very good atmosphere for the family. And it seems like it stays open past midnight. The hotel also have a rooftop pool and a very nice sitting area for you to relax if that what you choose to do.

Again, this is an excellent location for someone to stay, the one and only problem that we had was that one of the elevators went out one day, but outside of that, it was great.....

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Robert J,

Thank you on behalf of our entire staff. Customer service is a top priority at our hotel and it's always fantastic to read we met our goal. Thank you again and we hope to see you in future.