“Miami -South beach , Marriott” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Great Florida Savings!
Ranked #75 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
London, United Kingdom
“Miami -South beach , Marriott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent service again, room was big and plush.
South side is the place to go and party. Marriott rewards will reward you for your stay.
A choice of breakfast and eat as much as you want. Evening meals were eaten out to explore the various restaurants.

Room Tip: All rooms are spot on
Green Features: All good, no issues. Everything was on hand. All the Marriott standard appliances and service was exceptional.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Clive D,

Thank you for staying with, I'm happy to read that you found true value in our location. I really appreciate the positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Nanyce L.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

It was my first time coming to this hotel. I'm glad that I was able to stay here. It was close to the beach and customer service was great! The pool is on the rooftop and you are able to see all the beautiful sights. We had a ball! I will be back whenever I'm in Miami!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear dallas2005,

We're happy you chose us as well. Thank you for the compliments and we're very pleased to read that you plan to return. Thank you again for the feedback.

Regards,
Cervignano del Friuli, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We arrived after 10 hours flight, with a very tired child, they gave us a room, it was so small for 4 nights. I asked the frontdesk if they could give me a bigher one, they change it immediately. The position is wonderful for espanola way, lincoln rd, collins, not so far from the beach. The view from the pool is special. Maybe some english lessons to the staff...?

Dear Alefasi,

Thank you for staying with us. I'm happy to hear that we were able to accomodate you and your family. We hope to see you again in the future.

All the best,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while vacationing with my family. The staff was very friendly and outgoing. As someone who spends a lot of nights in Marriotts, they completely showed me what customer service should be like. From the valet parking attendant to the ladies that cleaned the rooms, they were all top notch. I'm not sure how they all seemed to know my name, every time I would leave and return, the staff would greet me by name. I can't remember everyone's name but I do remember Joe, who took care of any all requests that I made. And the young lady that checked me in, she was extra nice as well. I wish I could remember her name. She actually saw me and my family out in the mall and shouted out hello to us. There was two more ladies that also really aided us and I'm sure that they were members of management.

Now about the hotel, this hotel is very close (walking distance) to the ever popular Ocean Dr and the beach. You can also walk to Lincoln Mall, which has a lot of stores and restaurants and very good atmosphere for the family. And it seems like it stays open past midnight. The hotel also have a rooftop pool and a very nice sitting area for you to relax if that what you choose to do.

Again, this is an excellent location for someone to stay, the one and only problem that we had was that one of the elevators went out one day, but outside of that, it was great.....

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Robert J,

Thank you on behalf of our entire staff. Customer service is a top priority at our hotel and it's always fantastic to read we met our goal. Thank you again and we hope to see you in future.
Strommen, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

A wonderful hotel with friendly staff. We loved the rooftop with a relaxing area and a pool ... great wiew! The only problem we had was with the valet parking. They promised us a space when we got back from a trip in the afternoon but they had no free spots. Nice walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear LindaLille1970,

We're happy that you enjoyed the rooftop pool and your overall stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Also thank you for the note regarding valet, we have passed that information on to the valet supervisor. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were 3 single girls staying from Thursday night to Sunday over 4th of July weekend. Location for me was just OK- pretty far walk to the "happening" party of Ocean Dr. (Wet Willie's, Clevelander, Fat Tues, etc) especially if you are lugging beach gear. Otherwise, not far from the 15th street beach area at all. We checked in late on Thursday night and were exhausted. Front desk at all times was polite and helpful, however when we checked in we were required to sign a "noise policy" basically saying we'd be quiet and respectful of other guests during our stay, and if not we'd be put out with no refund. I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T APPLY THIS POLICY TO EVERYONE?! OMG! There was a large group staying for a family reunion and the kids COMPLETELY took over the hotel- running/extremely loud through the lobby/hallways/elevator/pool- we didn't even get to use the pool because they just took the damn thing over. 4am/5am/6am running screaming loud talking through the hallways, knocking on random doors and running. Little girls peaking out their doors every time grown men walked down the halls! We literally called the front desk to complain every single night. To top it off, they were staying next door to us with a room with ajoining door which they tried to open into our room on several occasions- called front desk, nothing done. Then, they were smoking- weed and cigs- I am highly allergic to cigs and spent my entire stay congested and popping allergy pills. I don't understand how they were not put out it was awful.

Besides that, expect the club goers from the club next door to post up on the patio outside every single night- ALL NIGHT. Close to Lincoln Rd mall and what not, all that's true. Lobby is beautiful, rooms are outdated. Front desk told me theyd be remodeling soon so I expect prices will go up after that. Cleanliness of rooms was just OK- nothing impressive whatsoever. We had dirty stained sheets on one bed, we asked for a whole new bed set and were only giving a blanket.

I probably would not stay here again with so many other options on South Beach, and for another $50 a night could've stayed on Ocean Dr. Ah well, lesson learned.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear footachic63,

Please accept my apologies for the noise issue and inconvenience during your stay. We definitely aim to provide a problem free stay to all our guests. I apologize that we failed to offer that during your visit. Please know that we share all comments with our staff and utilize the feedback to improve our service. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your business.

Regards,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th of July weekend. I had a late arrival and my room was ready and available. The hotel was completely sold out, but they put a block on my room so when I arrived at 1am, my room was available. Whender Scott at the front desk offered great customer service and assisted in any way she possible could. The roof top was amazing. The website is truthful and the hotel was gorgeous. The location was amazing, it is in the middle of everything. The only issue I had was my room was right underneath the ice machine and laundry room so it got a little noisy at times, but otherwise it was okay.

Room Tip: Dont do room 105 its right underneath the ice machine and laundry room. The cleaning staff begins d...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Denise G.,

Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and Whender assisted you during your stay. We appreciate the great feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Nanyce L.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach? Share your experiences!