“Awesome Location” 4 of 5 stars

$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #77 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Awesome Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th of July weekend. I had a late arrival and my room was ready and available. The hotel was completely sold out, but they put a block on my room so when I arrived at 1am, my room was available. Whender Scott at the front desk offered great customer service and assisted in any way she possible could. The roof top was amazing. The website is truthful and the hotel was gorgeous. The location was amazing, it is in the middle of everything. The only issue I had was my room was right underneath the ice machine and laundry room so it got a little noisy at times, but otherwise it was okay.

Room Tip: Dont do room 105 its right underneath the ice machine and laundry room. The cleaning staff begins d...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Denise G.,

Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and Whender assisted you during your stay. We appreciate the great feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Nanyce L.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Hollywood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July holiday weekend. The hotel staff is very friendly and personable. Nanice, who works at the front desk was very helpful at check in and the check in process was smooth and quick. My room overlooked Washington Ave, which was very nice during the day time. However, at night and into the next morning the noise level made it virtually impossible to get a restful nights sleep. There were horns blowing all night and loud noises from the people walking along Washington. If you stay at this hotel be sure to go to the rooftop where the pool is located. The views on the rooftop are breathtaking. There is also 2 covered areas on the rooftop with tables and chairs, so you can relax and really take in south beach. All in all, my stay here was an enjoyable one. The entire staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again and would recommend anyone considering staying here to do so. It's a very nice chic hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Coach S.,

Thank you for staying with us. We're happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments to our staff, we really appreciate that. Sounds like the location worked well for your needs and you had an opportunity to enjoy our rooftop pool. Thank you so much for the recommendation. We hope to see you again!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Hotel was better than average courtyard standard. Two blocks from Ocean Drive. Close to Lincoln Mall and Espanol a Way. Close to all the action. Hotel was clean and pool is on roof with good views. Staff were helpful and friendly. Only negative was the noise from other guests but did not detract from the experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear TMGlasgow,

Thank you for staying with us. We're very pleased to read that your stay was above average, that's always great feedback. We appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future. Thank you again!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I recently stayed at the Miami Courtyard South Beach Hotel and I was amazed at their customer service. Customer service is highly important to me and it makes people want to return to your establishment. Upon check-in, Camille was awesome she made sure that our room was ready and explained all the amenities the hotel had to offer. Camille was very pleasant and greeted us with a “Welcome Back” every time we returned from a day out on the strip. When it was time for breakfast daily, Ann was great. Ann explained the breakfast choices and was very helpful with adding cheese to our eggs even though it was not easily listed in her register options. Ann was happy every morning, which assisted with starting our day off well. Then there was another associate, and I apologize for not getting her name; however she was also a great help. I was very sick and all I could eat was toast and drink ginger-ale. The café was closed so the front desk associate received permission from the manager and grabbed the keys and opened the café just to make me 3 slices of toast. Another night they opened the café to grab me a bowl so I could make my oatmeal. I stayed at this property in 2013 and again at the end of July 2014 and I must say that their customer service was excellent. The maid spoke to me in the hall every morning. I was very pleased with these ladies and I would recommend the Marriott Courtyard South Beach to anyone who plans on going to South Beach (SOBE) Miami. Camille started off the great customer service and it followed through with our whole stay! They will take care of you there and make you feel at home. Thanks again!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Phillylegal,

THANK YOU! We really appreciate the positive feedback, you definitely made our week. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Nanyce L
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Started off really great! I was able to get early check in, which was much needed. The valet guy was really helpful! The manager who checked us in was awesome and sweet (wish I remembered her name). Our room was on the fourth floor with a view of an unpleasant rooftop but the room was very spacious and clean. Unfortunately the "GOOD" stopped here. The people next to us (with the connecting door) were extremely loud, talking, laughing, etcetera. We could honestly hear their entire conversation. We called to complain and they stopped and started back at 7 AM. Besides that, there were people on top of us jumping and stomping really hard to the point where I got a headache. I called front desk several times to report this, the maintenance guy even came in our room and heard the noise himself. Eventually, around 12 AM, it stopped, but also started back up around 7 AM when our "lovely" neighbors started to have their extremely loud conversations. On the plus side, the pool area is a bonus, walking distance to beach, shops, restaurants and the staff were really nice. However, I will not be staying here again and I wouldn't recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Coastieswife926,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach.

You indicated in your response that noise from your neighbors was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit if you are willing to give us another chance.

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We got 2 rooms for a family trip. Good location, no problems with staff, and nice sized rooms for the city location!! The rooftop pool was nice and the beach was not a far walk. We would stay here again, if ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Teacher2nd,

Great to hear! I'm so happy your stay was problem free and you enjoyed your time in Miami Beach. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I just wanted you guys to know that Camille is a VERY great worker. She has A+ customer service! I feel really welcomed here and I will make sure I let the world know how great my stay was here. Camille really needs to be rewarded. She just so kind and veryyyyy nice!!! Love her already!!! - Shantel/Lachelle

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Shantel F.,

We have to agree, she is the fantastic! Thank you for noticing as well, we appreciate that. We are very fortunate to have her on our team and we're excited to read that she helped make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we hope you'll visit again in the future.

Nanyce Lanier

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach? Share your experiences!