“Great Location.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Limerick, Ireland
“Great Location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here with my wife for a week, it is only a few blocks from Ocean Drive and the beech is very close to walk to it, very close to all the local bars and shops also if you fancy a bit of retail therapy.

Rooms are clean and wifi is good, your on holidays so you are not going to be in the hotel all day, good value as well for the location.

Miami is an excellent spot, would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this room as a back up and cancelled well before my trip so I never stayed at the hotel. However its well a month past when I canclled my room and I'm still trying to get them to refund the deposit. Every time I call they are rude. I finally get the manager and she is yelling at me because her system crashed this, sorry that is not my issue. I do not recommend.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we first arrived at the hotel the receptionist was very helpful and for easy and we were quickly checked in after a long journey. The corridors were very noisy and weren't very nice so I was worried what the room would be like. However the room was a lot better than the appearance of the corridors and had a fridge and microwave which were very useful. The beds were comfy and we both slept well as the air conditioning was reasonably quiet.

However, the shower was cold in the morning as it continually dripped; and it was a fine art to get hot water out of it. The towels were stained and there was quite a lot of road noise although this didn't keep me up.

I would stay here again as we only used it as a base and it is in a great location, staff are also really helpful and friendly. However if you're a light sleeper or are going to be spending a lot of time in the hotel I wouldn't recommend it to you.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, to start with this hotel is far from 'Royal'! First of all, there was ongoing maintenance to a restaurant below the rooms and we were not told about this. Work began at 8am with extremely loud drilling and vibrations could be felt in bed which woke us up every single morning of our stay. Further to this, the staff were incredibly rude to myself and my partner and barely apologised regarding the building work - no offer to change our rooms or improve our stay. We ended up leaving a night early for another hotel down the road which was a million times better (and cheaper).

The only positives were the location to the beach and Ocean Drive and the cleanliness of the room.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
san diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What an amazing hotel, great addition to the Starwood family. The front drive, front desk, concierge, housekeeping and bellman were always friendly and helpful. Alfredo who works the cabanas was the best: attentive, charming and all around hard worker.

Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2015

About South Beach... I will keep this review brief. This location was VERY close (about 3 blocks from the beach) to Ocean Drive. The lobby didn't have a bathroom. There were bugs in our bed (The hotel gave us a full refund for our been inconvenienced). We were given the "biggest room in the hotel" for our honeymoon (although I asked for champagne, received none). If you want proximity without the luxury, stay here.

Stayed March 2015
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2015

This hotel is pretty cool. Quick walk to the beach, coffee bar, pools & a nice outdoor restaurant & bar. Room was nice & clean. Great view of the beach! One thing that was crazy to me were the valet fees. I know it's South Beach, but still high. Overall, this was a great hotel, fantastic location & staff was friendly and attentive. Definitely will be back!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends