“Drink. Dine. Dance. Repeat!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Haven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #268 of 875 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Contemporary, International, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Ave
New York, NY
“Drink. Dine. Dance. Repeat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have nothing but all great things to say about Haven. I love their drinks, sushi and food. Wednesday night is Hip Hop video night, and other nights are cool too. It is a loungey-restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
1,947 helpful votes 1,947 helpful votes
“Dine, Drink, Dance and be Happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Arrived at Haven early for a quick bite and then...are you ready for what happens next?

When I say early, at Haven, I mean 9pm. There was no one else eating in the place, albeit it was a weekday. This place is really a bar/nightclub hybrid, so you do not expect much for food and service. However both were surprisingly good. We had several appetizers and two main courses, both good.

You go to Haven for the atmosphere...and it doesn't disappoint. The place is both creative and well conceived. All the walls are video walls with videos that coordinate well with the music being played. Very cool. At around 1030 the dining tables are converted through their hydraulic base to lower bar tables and the restaurant turns into a lounge/club. The bar is great as well.

We liked the music, vibe...everything.

Please pay attention to the night you will be attending. Make sure you access their site to see what the theme night they are hosting and that you are comfortable with the night's offering.

My only comment for improvement is that they shouldn't start rearranging the room until everyone is done dining.

Was this helpful? Please let me know by clicking on the button below.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Really cool spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is a little off the beaten track but definitely worth it. The ambience is super cool and the food is really tasty . They have happy hour until 8pm and you can purchase bottles of champagne for 50 bucks! This is unheard of in SB!! The service was great and they went out of the way to make my bachelorette sister feel special . I would say this place is best for groups and for pre- party dinner. It really sets the mood for fun.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Haven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My step-sister recommended this lounge because this is where the locals hang out. Upon arriving, we were whisked away into a large room that was surrounded by very large flat screens that were projecting images of a cornfield. These images changed throughout our dining experience. Our server was very helpful as my group had various gluten and dairy allergies. My group tried the majority of tapas that were offered and the sashimi and sushi were fresh and delicious. We also tried the various speciality cocktails. Try the FeVer, it will definitely leave you with a spicy impression. Overall, our bill was extremely reasonable in comparison to most of the South Beach restaurants.

Visited March 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
“Great place to have a few drinks and grab a quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I am not a big fan of South Beach, the clubs, etc. but I found this place to be very laid back with great atmosphere. First of all, it is South Beach; you are going to pay more than in other areas because of sheer location. For people like me however that rarely cross the Venetian causeway to dress up and eat somewhere nice, this place was exactly what I was looking for. I suggest you make reservation as the place filled up quickly shortly after 10 pm. I came with a party of 7 people. We were quickly attended, served, and taken care of by the staff. They have a unique selection of drinks. I tried a few of them and enjoyed them all. Drinks, food, and gratuity for 7 people came out to about $330. If you aren't familiar with Miami Beach, this is a very reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014