Well, I have to start this review with stating that this is really an excellent hotel with the fantastic location and brilliant beach. We had an ocean view which was awesome as well. Unfortunately there are several things that should be improved and if the hotel management would be interested in, I will be happy to guide them. Let me just mention a few things that they need to focus on:
- valet parking is not organized properly and some guys are not friendly
- when you request crib during the check in, it is not possible to wait an hour to get it
- rooms are not vacuumed during the stay even you explicitly request it so the sand is everywhere
- you would expect noise around the elevator since everybody enjoys the holiday time but you wouldn't expect noise that is made by the service cleaning rooms & hall at 10-11pm which is not acceptable
- when somebody cleans your room, that person should be friendly and that was not this case
We had some issue with the noise from the neighbours and I appreciate that front desk offer 100 USD discount because of that.