“Awesome place Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red South Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Red South Beach Hotel
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3010 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #93 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Brooklyn, New York
“Awesome place Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed there for 2 weeks with my girlfriend and we had a blast..The hotel is very clean and had no issues at all.The staff was friendly and helpful. Zenalda was the best for us. She helped us find our way around and every morning it was great to wake up and go downstairs for a quick chat with her. If youre gonna go to South Beach i'd look into this place to stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Greek first
Teguise, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have spent four nights at the Red in one of the rooms by the swimming pool. The Red is a charming hotel, the room was clean and the staff very helpful. I would like to mention the reception staff: Samira, Juan & Jose that made my life easier (I was working and always rushing), thanks to you all.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is good, with great location, clean, with a nice bar/happy hour, excelent restaurant. But I satyed with my son (child) and wasn`t good engough. I think this hotel is good for couples or young people looking for parties, friends... The staffs are gentle, but just one staff to take the cars at parking. I waited more than 40 minutes!!!

Room Tip: Ask for Pool view
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Pittsburgh PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at The Red Hotel while attending a wedding at South Beach. The room was clean - but extremely small. Location is good - directly across the street from The Palms Hotel and the beach. Pricing is a little too high for the room - but not the location if that is what you are looking for.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My fiancé and I were here for three days and two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. We had the view of the pool and could see the ocean from our room. The rooms were comfortable and affordable. What made our experience even better was seeing and speaking with Front Desk agent Zenaida. I have never met anyone in the hotel business more kinder than her. She had all of the answers, was courtesy and made our stay the best. We won't ever forget her. Overall, we would highly recommend this location... Oh, and don't forget to get your complimentary cocktail.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at this hotel for a long girls weekend. Things I didn't care for: TINY bathroom, and it was an extremely noisy hotel at night from all the construction going on around plus it's right on a busy road. Things I liked: it's literally half a block from the beautiful beach, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and the decor was super cute. If you are looking for a budget vacation, this may be the place for you, otherwise if you're forking over money on a vacation you might as well spend a little extra on a place like the Palms (which is right across the street) to get more comfortable sleeping quarters.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here with my girlfriend the weekend of 5/8/2015 -5/10/2015. The hotel is in a great location. Really close to the beach. I personally didn't like the old rundown fixtures. The sink and shower both needed minor cosmetic repairs. The staff was great. Valet was great. Ordered steak and eggs for breakfast the potatoes and bacon both seemed like they were cooked in advance. The bacon was the worst bacon I have ever tasted and was not edible. Not my favorite hotel in the world. But I did enjoy my stay. For the price and for the service I was greatly pleased. But a renovation would be great

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Red South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!