“Fantastic Hotel. Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

You added Red South Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Red South Beach Hotel
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3010 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140   |
Offers & Announcements
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #90 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel. Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at the Red South Beach hotel. The hotel itself. Is lovely, very unique, great rooms and offers a great service. The food at the hotel was good. The breakfast included was good and just enought to start the day with. Just a short walk across the road takes you to the beach and thehotel is either a 45 min walk to ocean drive or a short cab ride. The rooms are kept lovely and clean too.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Greek first
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Standout hotel with unique design.

Pros: Clean room, friendly staff, great service, wifi. Pool and restaurant. Public beach and walking/running trail access across the street; beach towels available on reception

Cons: no beach front on a property, nothing special about location

Summary: recommended

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just returned from spending a week in So Beach Miami. I stayed at the Red South Beach Hotel. It was an awesome experience. I love the staff. They made me feel like I was at home. They gave great service and good suggestions for night life and entertainment. I couldn’t have had a better time. The hotel was very nicely decorated. We took lots of pics in the lobby. It was a blast! The rooms were very clean. Again the staff was so fun and extremely helpful. A special thank you to Zenaida, Harold, the Maids and the Bar Tender, all you guys are the bomb!!
I had one issue at the hotel during my stay but as soon as I bring it to Zenaida (the manager) attention she quickly resolved the issue and even went above and beyond to make my stay very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Happy Hour was fun. I felt very safe and happy. It was walking distance to the ocean and basically in the middle of everything; shops, malls, restaurants, etc. It was worth every dime spent. I would definitely stay there again. Tana and Shanta did MIA!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed here over Santa semana and we had the best vacation. We were a very short walk to the beach where we could rent the beach standard of 2 chairs and an umbrella for $35 for the day from Carlito. Our room was clean, everything in the room worked and we did enjoy the RED theme. The bar staff was excellent here, especially Antione, who made us feel like returning family from Wisconsin. The morning ladies at reception, (I'm sorry for not remembering names here but you know who u are), thanks for taking care of us in both a personal and professional manner to the highest degree and for tolerating my weak Spanish. We would return in minute.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived during a very busy weekend for my best friend's wedding which was being held at The Palms across the street. Upon check in we were greeted by Zenaida, who exceeded all of my expectations. I am from Miami and I felt that she represented the multicultural hospitality that our city should be known for. She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and helped us rectify an error that had occurred through the booking process. She never let us stress and was very reassuring. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, amenities, and staff. We will certainly return! Thanks Zenaida!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My friend and I went to south beach for a spring break girls trip.

The room was clean and spacious we had plenty of room for our five pieces of luggage lol I don't travel light.

I was concerned initially about the a/c from reading the other reviews however there was nothing to be concerned about the a/c worked just fine actually our room got too cold and I had to turn down the a/c.

The food was excellent I recommend the Pens Rosa it was delicious.

The service is 5 ★ from the bellman Hector who was able to give us all the hot spots only known to the locals, and flag down taxi's when we were ready to go. Hector also made it safe coming in late nights after going out he was there waiting to greet us coming in. The bartender made sure we received top notch service and I loved the drink of the day always delicious!!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Torreon, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this place for one night only and it was just perfect. The staff was kind and provided a good service. The bar gives a free drink during the happy hour to all guests (5 to 7 pm).

The place provides WiFi connection which worked perfectly all the time for us. Also provides towels and chairs/umbrellas to be used at the beach.

It is located at collins avenue, close to the beach (2 minute walk) right in front of the RIU hotel. It has a modern decoration which sometimes may look a little overwhelming, but still fine.

At the time of staying there, there were some renovations happening to buildings around the zone, so it was a little noisy.
The pool is nice.

My wife and I walked to Lincoln road mall (about 1.5 miles from there). You can easily walk this long and enjoy the weather, looking at people and all going into some of the small shops while you walk.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Red South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!