Cute hotel. Very small rooms. No control over the air conditioning so it was a little warm, but bearable. We had breakfast by the pool which was actually very nice. It's a solid 30 minute walk down to Ocean Drive, but a very pretty walk down the beach boardwalk so we didn't mind. Jeremy at the front desk was friendly and very helpful.
2 big negatives -
1. No parking/no valet. Not a big deal if you don't have a car but trying to find street parking was a nightmare. Be prepared to have to hike to your car.
2. Construction in surrounding hotels. Right across the street there is major construction on 2 different hotels which was a big bummer. Not relaxing to sit by the pool and listen to that.
Overall a good hotel for the price assuming you're not planning on hanging out there too much and will be exploring South Beach. I would consider going back, but not for a few years until I'm sure the construction will be finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only half a block from the white sands and clear blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the chic Red South Beach Hotel offers guests the perfect setting to escape, entertain and rejuvenate while discovering Miami, Florida. Conveniently situated at the gateway to South Beach, the newly renovated boutique hotel artfully blends baroque elements with contemporary finishes to evoke a sense of stylish beauty and sophistication. Guests can spend the day basking in the warm Miami Beach weather at the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying delicious food and beverages from Barok, the on-site bar and restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's beach chairs and towels, daily happy hour, high speed Wi-Fi, loanable laptops, fitness room and concierge services. Offering three room types to suit traveler needs, the Red South Beach Hotel features welcoming personal service, a contemporary ambiance, brand-new furniture, comfortable pillow-top mattresses and eco-friendly toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Red South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habana Libre Beach Hotel
- Habana Libre Beach Miami
- Habana Libre Beach Resort