“Last night of honeymoon made special” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Claridge's

You added Casa Claridge's to your Saves list
Casa Claridge's
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3500 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Claridge Hotel)   |
Special Price
Summer Seaside Getaway
Ranked #30 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Ireland
“Last night of honeymoon made special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We arrived to the hotel and could instantly see it is full of character with its art deco/mediterranean features and red carpet steps. We were assisted with our bags and when we advised that it was the last night of our honeymoon we were upgraded to one of their best rooms. The room was really nice. We were also sent a lovely bottle of prosecco to the room. Ate a lovely meal in the hotel that night. The beach is across the street and the hotel has there own area. The highliggt of the hotel is the decor in the lobby and the library. Very special. Thanks to all the staff who make the best effort.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Staff at the Casa Claridge really are 5*, very helpful, friendly and happy which for me made my trip a better one. Jose and Elky were simply great and really gave me the best places to go to and what things I should do, so thank you guy's! Hotel room was at a good standard, the bed was big and comfortable and the hotel and rooms were all kept clean and tidy! The only thing that I thought was slightly annoying was that the food and drinks at the hotel were extremely expensive for what they were and compared to other 5* hotels in the area, however a good quality. The beach space is great, it's quiet and it's good you get free loungers and towels to use. Overall rating is that I would stay again if I decided to come back to Miami. Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is so lovely and charming! It's only a three minute walk to the beach, the food at the hotel restaurant was absolutely fantastic, and the staff was very accommodating. There was quite a bit of noise during the day due to construction in the area, but overall it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Tempe, Arizona, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When I first arrived I was greeted by Lloyd who was so gracious, and professional. My room wasn't ready when I arrived keep in mind I got there about 11am Lloyd took my bags and escorted me to the beach. Which may have been a 1-2min walk. Very quite and relaxing, nowhere near as busy and congested as SOBE. I hung out for a few hours until my room was ready, which the guy who was working the beach that day came and notified me!!. A chair and umbrella were $15. Only negative thing I can say about that is they don't even offer complimentary water, and you're out on the beach, paying for a chair/umbrella to a hotel where you've already paid for your room. Luckily there's a store close by so I just walked there and stocked up on somethings. Keep in mind the store is very expensive but when you have nowhere else to turn and you're on vacation you'll just pay. The room was beyond CLEAN! They serviced the room 2x a day. They had C.O Bigelow products. I had a king room (thanks to Michael! :-)), #24 on the quite side of the hotel. Keep in mind that whole area is under construction. SOBE included there's no escaping it. I will definitely be back. And will recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed May 2015
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our stay at Casa Claridge. It's beautiful inside - like an old Spanish B&B. The staff is attentive and friendly. The food is wonderful (empanadas, burger, lox toast, and breakfast sausage). The beach is gorgeous and much quieter than South Beach, though South Beach is a 5-10 min drive away. The hotel has chairs and umbrellas on the beach, just across the street. The boardwalk begins across the street and will take you all the way to South Beach (about 2 miles away). The construction isn't going on over the weekend. We found it plenty quiet for our weekend stay. Prices were very reasonable! Less than $300 for Saturday and Sunday. Room service was a little slow the one time we ordered - about an hour - but they gave it to us free without us complaining, so we were very impressed! We hope to stay at Casa Claridge on our next Miami trip!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hi. cant say enough. its a little pricey but then its Miami beach. rooms great, the view of the ocean is great and the service. the higher the better facing the ocean. its about 20 minutes to or from the airport and 5 minutes to the beach.

Room Tip: higher the better facing the beach.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So glad our friends recommended Casa Claridge. We traveled to Miami during the height of spring break. This hotel is very comfortable and in a very nice location. The staff is wonderful and the food very good. When you walk into the hotel you get a warm feeling. It is decorated so nicely and the library is a nice place to sit and relax. Lovely outdoor space, close to the beach... I can't say enough about the Casa Claridge. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Casa Claridge's? Share your experiences!