“a great botique hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Claridge's

You added Casa Claridge's to your Saves list
Casa Claridge's
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3500 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Claridge Hotel)   |
Special Price
Summer Seaside Getaway
Ranked #33 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Henderson, Nevada
“a great botique hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

hi. cant say enough. its a little pricey but then its Miami beach. rooms great, the view of the ocean is great and the service. the higher the better facing the ocean. its about 20 minutes to or from the airport and 5 minutes to the beach.

Room Tip: higher the better facing the beach.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

So glad our friends recommended Casa Claridge. We traveled to Miami during the height of spring break. This hotel is very comfortable and in a very nice location. The staff is wonderful and the food very good. When you walk into the hotel you get a warm feeling. It is decorated so nicely and the library is a nice place to sit and relax. Lovely outdoor space, close to the beach... I can't say enough about the Casa Claridge. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Of all the years of traveling my experience with the Casa Claridge was absolutely amazing. Not only was the staff very professional, but the hotel manager, Mr. Abramson, was so helpful on areas to tour in Miami and made me & my fiancee feel at home. The hotel accommodations were great, very clean, and the food was amazing. I will only stay here from now on when I'm traveling to Miami. I travel tons with my business & I will definitely recommend the Casa Claridge to everyone I know & meet. I have only great things to say about your hotel manager, the staff, and the feeling of being in luxury for a great cost too. I am also a very clean person, and my stay here was beyond perfection with cleanliness, slept like a baby in the bed too. Thank you for making our stay phenominal.

Room Tip: Any room would be of excellence because our stay was overall amazing.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I had the chance to stay here during our vacation, and we were so impressed!

The room, the staff, the ocean view; everything was great. We were greeted immeadiately upon arrival, our bags brought inside and car valet parked. Check in was smooth and easy, and the woman we spoke with was very pleasant.

The library area near the lobby is gorgeous; perfect spot for a coffee and a book/newspaper. There was a HUGE pink paper art piece hanging in this area, and it had a very pretty effect on the ambiance of the room.

The room itself was amazing, we felt that we got more than we payed for! The highlight for us was the balcony with an ocean view, just outside of the French doors.

I actually met the hotel manager during our stay, and he gave us some great restaurant recommendations as well as reassurance that he (and the rest of the staff) was available for anything we may need.

My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. If you are in Miami beach, I HIGHLY recommend staying at Casa Claridge's.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was very amazing and accomodating! The Oceanfront California King room was perfect! Room service excellent! The decor and atmosphere was both modern and chic with a touch of a home kind of feel. My favorite part was the beach that was across the street and person (Daniel) during the entire time I spent there. He did an excellent job of making my beach experience wonderful and accomodating. There is ongoing construction as they are developing that entire area but that didn't bother me at all especially coming from the NY/NJ area. Overall, I would recommend this hotel as a getaway destination for anyone who's looking to stil experience S.Beach minus all of the chaos and hustle and bustle of downtown S. Beach.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am not a big fan of luxury hotels. I like ones with charm, character, and great service. Casa Claridge's has all that and more. The rooms are warm, inviting and quite charming. The reception desk is very helpful in booking tours, offering dining suggestions, and assistance with anything you need. The chef at the hotel restaurant is phenomenal!

Booked on Priceline, and was surprised at their acceptance of my low offer. The construction next door explained everything when I arrived. But the noise was imperceptible during our entire stay. I love this place, and will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Two of the rooms have balconies. Try to get those.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

When you walk in with a reservation and confirmation in your hand, this hotel refuses to get you a room and claims that they 'could not find the reservation in the system.'

Will NOT recommend this place to anyone - in case your reservation gets "lost in the system" too, better find somewhere that treats their customers better.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Casa Claridge's? Share your experiences!