“We work in the industry...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Claridge's

You added Casa Claridge's to your Saves list
Casa Claridge's
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3500 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Claridge Hotel)   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #39 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
“We work in the industry...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Boy oh boy. So beautiful but so much inconsistency with a 4-star but I suppose this is what separates the 4 star from the 5.

We arrive and our adjoining room door is open. I walk into another guests room. He can walk into ours. We call the desk and they sent a man to come up with all these keys, none of which worked. I lost my phone en route to the hotel so we travel back to the airport and they assure us it'll be fixed. We are gone for 3 hours (phone less) and the door (our belongings unattended) STILL wide opened! I walked in the adjoining room!!!!!! I ask to be moved and the poor woman coming on duty knew nothing of the situation and the two employees handling this issue had went home for the evening. It's now 1:30am and they give us a room with a full view of construction. We're from Philly. No thank you!!!! We didn't pay for that. We're back at the desk. They give us the king suite for the night. (7 hours lol) we meet the manager he offers us the queen suite for our stay and I'm charged $1000 for it after my stay. over drafted my account and I realize I leave an important belonging. I call and ask to have it sent to my address and they ask to charge my card YET AGAIN for them to send it to me. I think you've caused enough damage and more happened in between but since I have yet to hear back from the manager about my belonging being sent I doubt I'll ever stay or tell anyone to stay there again. Staff great but communication is key.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff was very amazing and accomodating! The Oceanfront California King room was perfect! Room service excellent! The decor and atmosphere was both modern and chic with a touch of a home kind of feel. My favorite part was the beach that was across the street and person (Daniel) during the entire time I spent there. He did an excellent job of making my beach experience wonderful and accomodating. There is ongoing construction as they are developing that entire area but that didn't bother me at all especially coming from the NY/NJ area. Overall, I would recommend this hotel as a getaway destination for anyone who's looking to stil experience S.Beach minus all of the chaos and hustle and bustle of downtown S. Beach.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am not a big fan of luxury hotels. I like ones with charm, character, and great service. Casa Claridge's has all that and more. The rooms are warm, inviting and quite charming. The reception desk is very helpful in booking tours, offering dining suggestions, and assistance with anything you need. The chef at the hotel restaurant is phenomenal!

Booked on Priceline, and was surprised at their acceptance of my low offer. The construction next door explained everything when I arrived. But the noise was imperceptible during our entire stay. I love this place, and will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Two of the rooms have balconies. Try to get those.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

When you walk in with a reservation and confirmation in your hand, this hotel refuses to get you a room and claims that they 'could not find the reservation in the system.'

Will NOT recommend this place to anyone - in case your reservation gets "lost in the system" too, better find somewhere that treats their customers better.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I agree that the staff is well intended but are limited in knowledge. We booked a bus tour and was told the bus was air conditioned which was false. We are attempting to get a refund. Our room was selected by the staff and we were placed on the noisy side of the hotel where a high rise construction hotel is in progress ( their own project said the staff). The hotel was almost empty so I saw no reason to place anyone on the noisy construction side. The room was noisy and a large construction light pointed at our room windows all night long coming through the shutters (no black out curtains). There was one small mirror over the vanity and no other mirror for your spouse to primp. Very poor lighting to read in bed unless you include the obnoxious construction
light at night ( that's a joke ! ). We will not revisit this hotel as there are many other fine properties nearby that we checked out while here with lower rates that have a pool.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great hotel, the staff were super helpful on arrival (Jose) and showed is to out tooms after check in.
The hotel itself is very nice, clean, comfy, lovely decor, especially in the longe area.... Good job!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Lansdowne, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The good:

Welcome drink on arrival!

Nice section of the beach laid out for guests.

Cool Art Deco/historic hotel

Good front end service

Comfortable bed

Excellent TV - lots of HD channels

The bad:

Slow room service - fries were stone cold when they arrived. Hamburger was pretty decent and the wine was enjoyable

$15 charge for a cover/umbrella on the beach is a bit of a rip off.

Our used/finished room service tray was outside of our room for 4-5 hours which is insane -- staff walking past ignoring its presence.

Stayed March 2015

Been to Casa Claridge's? Share your experiences!