“Excellent experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Claridge

Save Saved
You added Casa Claridge to your Saves list
Casa Claridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3500 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Claridge Hotel)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #136 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
St. Petersburg, FL
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had at a hotel. First and foremost, the manager, Jeremy Abramson, was excellent. He helped me with my reservation and through several emails, he personally answered questions I had about the hotel and the area in general. He made some great suggestions for restaurants in the area, as well as the restaurant in the hotel. My husband had some business to do the day we arrived and Jeremy made arrangements for us to get into our room a little early so he could set up his laptop and work (while I went for a massage at The Palms, but that's another review). Casa Claridge just went through a total renovation but they carefully preserved the history of this 1930's gem. It is beautiful. It' not full of fancy amenities, but I like that. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean & spacious, and it was quiet. They have a small, but well stocked bar and a very nice restaurant. The beach is just across the street and there are cabanas and chairs to use. I wish we could have stayed longer.....but we only had a weekend get-away. And Jeremy and all of the terrific staff made it one to remember.

Room Tip: Even though the beach view is at the front of the hotel, that also faces the street, which is busy a...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Helsinki, Finland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were spending holiday in Miami in this particular hotel. They charged extra from my credit card and couldn't explain why they did that. They never paid it back and I had to report to Visa about this situation. It's already 2 years ago and nothing has happened. They also stopped replying to my e-mails.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
bisou613, General Manager at Casa Claridge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Happyfaceee,

Thank you for posting a review on our tripadvisor page. While I am not aware of your specific situation, as the representative of the new ownership of this property, I would be happy to look into your issue. Please email me directly with your concerns and any communication you have had with the previous owners to michelle@casaclaridge.com.

I look forward to your response and please do come visit the newly refurbished Casa Claridge soon!

Michelle

Been to Casa Claridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa Claridge

Address: 3500 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Claridge Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#52 Luxury Hotel in Miami Beach
#90 On the Beach Hotel in Miami Beach
Hotel Class:4 star — Casa Claridge 4*
Our philosophy is simple: we have set out to create the kind of place we ourselves would love to discover in the heart of one of America's greatest destinations - Miami Beach. Stylish, relaxed and easy, Casa Claridge is more a home than a hotel, welcoming its guests to a whole new Miami experience by combining art and leisure in a charming residential atmosphere. Casa Claridge is your perfect getaway steps away from the beach. Built in 1930 as El Paraiso Apartments, the building's design, decor and amenities are steeped in Miami Beach's early Spanish architectural roots and feature a soothing Mediterranean flare. Featuring only fifty guest rooms and suites set in both beautiful and intimate surroundings, we pride ourselves in offering the true essence of hospitality with a friendly and thoughtful service. The hotel is ideally located within a short distance to the center of South Beach allowing guests to benefit from the shopping, dining, sightseeing and nightlife offer, and still have a calm place to return to by the end of the day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Casa Claridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Claridge Hotel Miami Beach
Clarion Miami Beach
Miami Beach Clarion
Claridge Miami Beach

If you own or manage Casa Claridge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.